Thread: Tip67 1.1?

Default Tip67 1.1?

Euskadi.

Why don't you make a European prediction for next season, where only the top 3 of domestic can enter.

It will be much better. You should also do a cash giveaway for who gets most points in Europe.

How about it?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Tip67 1.1?

Why don't you shut your hole
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Why don't you shut your hole
    Are you incapable?

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Hahaha
    wit you laughing at. Any more of this and I will be reporting all of you to a bullying online thing.

Cyber bully cunts.

Dan I'm been waiting about 5 months for Euskadi to be sober enough to sort out an email with a new password, so any chance of him forming a league is somewhere between nae & fuck all chance & the cyber bullying, you'll have to wait your turn it's me up next on the list to be bullied

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Dan I'm been waiting about 5 months for Euskadi to be sober enough to sort out an email with a new password, so any chance of him forming a league is somewhere between nae & fuck all chance & the cyber bullying, you'll have to wait your turn it's me up next on the list to be bullied
    Lol. He better get it together. Its a great Idea. It shows how much he cares about us.

Why doesn't he let one of us be an admin and we can take care of all that stuff if he is too busy getting fucked up in Canada all the time?

I just don't understand why everyone is against me. All I have done was for this forum. Every day and every action I make, its for the B67 cause.

I don't understand why you want to be embarrassed again Dan? Me and jake10 are miles ahead of you in terms of quality. We're Dembele and Sinclair and you're Barry McKay. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I don't understand why you want to be embarrassed again Dan? Me and jake10 are miles ahead of you in terms of quality. We're Dembele and Sinclair and you're Barry McKay. Deal with it.
    So you think you cheating your way to the top is embarrassing me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!