Thread: Tip67 - A dark day for all.

Unhappy Tip67 - A dark day for all.

First of all, I'm going to be the bigger man and say a congratulations to Paul for coming in first place.

Now I have got that lie out of the way. I want to express my anger at how this season was handled by our semi-benevolent dictator.

As most people are aware. I had made correct valuations this season. However, these were not credited to me. I sent screen shots as proof and still did not receive my points. I asked Euskadi, that if I sent proof of this he would credit me my points. I sent the proof and still had no points credited to me.

I will not accept this. What would the world be like if we just didn't credit points to people who deserved them? The world would fall apart, that's what would happen!

This is a sad day for all forums worldwide. I don't know how you sleep at night Euskadi.

Its reminiscent of how the huns cheated their way to titles. Is that what we have become - huns?

Lets not allow ourselves to behave like huns. We are bold Fenian men. We should not have to cheat our way to the top.

So this is my final request to Euskadi. Please don't be a hun and reward me my points please.

I await your reply.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Default Re: Tip67 - A dark day for all.

Even if Euskadi gave you the points, it would make no difference. You would still be miles off the CL places.

Aye dan be careful or Euskadi will arrange for you to get drawn against the huns in the europa league

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Even if Euskadi gave you the points, it would make no difference. You would still be miles off the CL places.
    By the way, thats a great idea.

We should have European predictions were only those who qualify for it can enter.

P.S If I got my points it would put me in first place - above you.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Aye dan be careful or Euskadi will arrange for you to get drawn against the huns in the europa league
    Why do I feel everyone is against me.

What did I do.

Nothing we're just bored waiting for the final