Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Champions Thread

Default The Champions Thread

No, it's not about the team, its about the main competition this season. The tip67 title is back with its rightful owner.

It was a tough season at times and despite a valiant effort by Paul (jake10) and blatant cheating by Dan, the quality shone through at the end.

Celticbhoy1990 proved again that the one time he won it was a total fluke and if Euskadi can stay sober long enough, he might prove a useful opponent one day.

You can all post your congratulations in here and don't be shy if any of you need any advice. Just ask

http://board67.com/vbsoccer.php?do=ranking

Default Re: The Champions Thread

An absolute disgrace from you to even expect anything other than a full blown investigation into how you managed to be crowned champion.

I provided authentic screenshots of my correct valuations that did not get the points added to it. But obviously, this rabbit hole goes a bit deeper than I first assumed.
    I am your Champion and everyone on this forum is aware of it. They can look at the screenshots I provided, which proves I am the winner.

In fact, when I messaged Euskadi about it, he did have this to say:

Re: Can I have my points added now, please?

Hi dan. Sorry I didn't get back to you. I've been really busy as of late. I have looked at the situation and yes, it seems to be a problem with your valuation.
    I will not be able to add the points back, However, you did provide the screenShots, which prove - without a doubt - you are ahead on points.

So, that's a total of 12 points that you are entitled to.

Are you happy now?

So, there you have it. 12 points. I am your official champion. Anyone looking at this thread who doesn't believe this. Go take a look at the screenShots.

Yaaaas!
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Fraud and misrepresentation of admin PMs would be a bannable offence if we had rules here. Consider this your final warning.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Yous are lucky I never entered this season......

I'm coming for ye's...

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Fraud and misrepresentation of admin PMs would be a bannable offence if we had rules here. Consider this your final warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Yous are lucky I never entered this season......

I'm coming for ye's...
    The game is rigged anyway. Paul, Jake and Euskadi are like a Fenian Masonic Brotherhood.

Good job I've got the proof on screen shots.

I am B67's true champion.

Get the resolution 12 guys onto it dan

And paul it was my first season and as I'm usually too stoned to check the rules I was expecting to canter into the distance with the remaining 5 games after the split, only for you to tell me the season was over (I could actually hear your laughter as you typed it) next year

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Get the resolution 12 guys onto it dan

And paul it was my first season and as I'm usually too stoned to check the rules I was expecting to canter into the distance with the remaining 5 games after the split, only for you to tell me the season was over (I could actually hear your laughter as you typed it) next year

Next year you will all suffer. Im training and eating right for it.

I was gonna start a new thread but I thought I'd remind you all who the champion is.

Euskadi, the season starts soon so you're gonna have to fire this up again if you can please.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I was gonna start a new thread but I thought I'd remind you all who the champion is.

Euskadi, the season starts soon so you're gonna have to fire this up again if you can please.
    Look at you mate. Good on you. I want you to feel proud of something at least. Even if it is a tarnished victory. Shrouded in cheating and conspiracy.

I'm happy for you. I really am. Its a wee sin for you.

This season coming is going to make you wish you never started a thread in your life.

I still consider myself the rightful champion, I was the last one to win it fairly. The financial doping since then has been a disgrace. You are all on roids as well.

Euskadi is on a 6 figure salary thanks to the bribes.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

can't wait to take us for 4 nil victories and huns for 2-1 defeats, until they gel and then i'll take them for 1-1 draws, happy days

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    can't wait to take us for 4 nil victories and huns for 2-1 defeats, until they gel and then i'll take them for 1-1 draws, happy days
    Last season you put them on to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I still consider myself the rightful champion, I was the last one to win it fairly. The financial doping since then has been a disgrace. You are all on roids as well.

Euskadi is on a 6 figure salary thanks to the bribes.
    Its a disgrace. Next season will be humiliating for them lol

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Its a disgrace. Next season will be humiliating for them lol
    You'll be out of the reckoning quicker than the huns went out of Europe.

I'm sure the collusion between you, Jake and Euskadi will be aiming to do so. But I have a plan for you all.

You will see what a real champion looks like.

I'm sure the collusion between you, Jake and Euskadi will be aiming to do so. But I have a plan for you all.

You will see what a real champion looks like.
    I know, I'll look in the mirror.

Last season you put them on to win!
    that is slanderous and goes beyond sledging, I would feel a stain on my soul if I backed them to win

does that mean he's out pre-pre-season?

I know, I'll look in the mirror.
    was going to suggest a photo of shergar(pre-kidnap) but mirror it is