Default Re: Putin Appreciation Thread

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

An evil murdering bastard.

His violence will only destroy Russia just as it destroyed the USSR. To say nothing of terrifying the population and preventing creativity and innovation, the Kremlinís violence is in invitation to insurrection.

i live along side some of them and if one of them told me today was sunday, i'd have to check to see if that was true.

An appreciation thread LOL

From the safety of your cul-de-sac in britland hahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle View Post

His violence will only destroy Russia just as it destroyed the USSR. To say nothing of terrifying the population and preventing creativity and innovation, the Kremlin’s violence is in invitation to insurrection.

i live along side some of them and if one of them told me today was sunday, i'd have to check to see if that was true.

What violence destroyed the USSR? As Vlad said the fall of the USSR was the biggest catastrophe of the 20th century. Ripped apart by western capitalists. Yeltsin is a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    What violence destroyed the USSR? As Vlad said the fall of the USSR was the biggest catastrophe of the 20th century. Ripped apart by western capitalists. Yeltsin is a dog.
    No point trying to explain this to you, what i'd suggest is you pick up a book called " New lies for old" by Anatoly Golytsyn, a former KGB agent.

Then get back to me.

No point trying to explain this to you, what i'd suggest is you pick up a book called " New lies for old" by Anatoly Golytsyn, a former KGB agent.

Then get back to me.
    I've read plenty, chum. Your man will likely be a dissatisfied grass.

Vladimir Putin is the one world leader worth a fuck.

I've read plenty, chum. Your man will likely be a dissatisfied grass.

Vladimir Putin is the one world leader worth a fuck.
    You cant say i didnt try to help you understand LOL
    Last edited by Jungle; 13-05-2017 at 02:39 PM.

His violence will only destroy Russia just as it destroyed the USSR. To say nothing of terrifying the population and preventing creativity and innovation, the Kremlin’s violence is in invitation to insurrection.

Take it you're American Jungle?

Hes without doubt probably one of the most progressive Leaders in the world right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Take it you're American Jungle?

Hes without doubt probably one of the most progressive Leaders in the world right now.
    Not sure what my Nationality has to do with my opinions J can you elaborate please.

Could you tell me 5 things he has done as you say to be a "progressive leader"?

Arse to the wall vlad, Jameeyy 's on the loose

Not sure what my Nationality has to do with my opinions J can you elaborate please.

Not sure I am happy with the word progressive. A bit liberalish for me. We'll call him one of the few admirable and strong leaders.

Wrestled control back from the Oligarchs and rebuilt the Russian economy by nationalising the banks and oil industry leading to an economic boom. Vlad single handedly transformed the country's fortunes.

A real intervention in Syria that took power away from the Al Qaeda rebels and handed it back to the Syrian state.

Providing shelter to Ed Snowden.

Helping keep the Clinton's out of power.

Rejection of right-wing LGBT individualism propaganda.

Not sure I am happy with the word progressive. A bit liberalish for me. We'll call him one of the few admirable and strong leaders.

Wrestled control back from the Oligarchs and rebuilt the Russian economy by nationalising the banks and oil industry leading to an economic boom. Vlad single handedly transformed the country's fortunes.

A real intervention in Syria that took power away from the Al Qaeda rebels and handed it back to the Syrian state.

Providing shelter to Ed Snowden.

Helping keep the Clinton's out of power.

The question was put to J when did you morph into him ? although i'm quite at ease replying.

Putin openly regrets the dissolution of the Soviet Union, but he has not seriously tried to reconstitute it. The current regime is too chaotic, capricious and kleptocratic for that. Soviet communism was a monstrous bureaucracy. Putin’s state is monstrous.

Putin seems to want oligarchs so that he can shake them down, from time to unpredictable time – for example, Vladimir Yevtushenko of Sistema Group (which includes the important Bashneft oil company), long in favour with the President, but placed in house arrest last September and then released again in December – just in time to attend a banquet held by Mr. Putin for a group of oligarchs! LOL

A real intervention in Syria.

Simple. Just wanted the oil and gas resources.

What happened next ?

Provided shelter to Ed Snowden.

A Kremlin decision to provide even temporary shelter and safe transit to Snowden was for only one thing "embarrass Washington". And despite Putin's denial, analysts believe Russian special services wouldn't miss the chance to question the man who is believed to hold reams of classified U.S. documents.

Your Clinton "Point" is just ludicrous and not worth a comment.

Simply put: On par with Nazi Germany.

Putin has no soul, it means he seems to lack both the capacity to feel emotions and to show empathy.

Russia's leader certainly has a long record of inhumanity. He was an agent of the Soviet secret police, a criminal institution with a record that goes back to the purges of Stalin, a record more bloody than that of the Nazi SS.

And fur fhook sake lets not even go near the Chechnya/ Georgia and Ukraine "atrocities".

To conclude My opinion of this EVIL bastard:

Putin is every bit as sinister and evil as Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Mao Tse-tung.

He is a ruthless killer—of his own people and others.
    Despots like him are destroyed ultimately. However, in the interim, the death and destruction they bring about are savage, barbaric and tragic. Like a Mob boss, Putin is apt to die a cruel and horrible death, mirroring the cruelty that he and his ex-KGB lackeys have brought to so many in Russia and elsewhere.
    Last edited by Jungle; 14-05-2017 at 06:49 AM.

The question was put to J when did you morph into him ? although i'm quite at ease replying.

Putin openly regrets the dissolution of the Soviet Union, but he has not seriously tried to reconstitute it. The current regime is too chaotic, capricious and kleptocratic for that. Soviet communism was a monstrous bureaucracy. Putin’s state is monstrous.

Putin seems to want oligarchs so that he can shake them down, from time to unpredictable time – for example, Vladimir Yevtushenko of Sistema Group (which includes the important Bashneft oil company), long in favour with the President, but placed in house arrest last September and then released again in December – just in time to attend a banquet held by Mr. Putin for a group of oligarchs! LOL

A real intervention in Syria.

Simple. Just wanted the oil and gas resources.

What happened next ?

Provided shelter to Ed Snowden.

A Kremlin decision to provide even temporary shelter and safe transit to Snowden was for only one thing "embarrass Washington". And despite Putin's denial, analysts believe Russian special services wouldn't miss the chance to question the man who is believed to hold reams of classified U.S. documents.

Your Clinton "Point" is just ludicrous and not worth a comment.

Simply put: On par with Nazi Germany.

Putin has no soul, it means he seems to lack both the capacity to feel emotions and to show empathy.

Russia's leader certainly has a long record of inhumanity. He was an agent of the Soviet secret police, a criminal institution with a record that goes back to the purges of Stalin, a record more bloody than that of the Nazi SS.

And fur fhook sake lets not even go near the Chechnya/ Georgia and Ukraine "atrocities".

To conclude My opinion of this EVIL bastard:

Putin is every bit as sinister and evil as Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Mao Tse-tung.

He is a ruthless killer—of his own people and others.
    Despots like him are destroyed ultimately. However, in the interim, the death and destruction they bring about are savage, barbaric and tragic. Like a Mob boss, Putin is apt to die a cruel and horrible death, mirroring the cruelty that he and his ex-KGB lackeys have brought to so many in Russia and elsewhere.
    Putin absolutely has ideas on recreating the USSR. His current expansionism cannot be called anything else.

I don't really get what you are trying to say about the Oligarchs and neither do I think you do either. He has them under control and has massively redistributed the wealth they once stolen. It is undeniable.

No Syria is anything but simple. He didn't want their oil. He is allied to them and Iran for geopolitical reasons which again I am sure you dont understand.

Snowden got safe passage away from murderous Obama. Good on them.

Why won't you comment about Clinton? You are aware they are owned by the neoliberals? Just an extension of Bush and Obama et al?

So Putin rejecting LGBT culture and refusing to allow its spread in his schooling is akin to Jews getting murdered in millions?

Yes he has no soul. Neither do you or I. I think Tony Blair and George Bush were religious and believed people had souls. I know who I prefer.

Putin sorted out Chechyna and took power away from radical Islamists. You do know this, right? Surely? Georgia and Ukraine were not his fault and were all to do with Western influence. Same with Crimea.

Stalin was no worse than Churchill. People died of hunger when they industrialised but do you complain about the Indian Bengalis who died of famine because of Britain's industrialisation?

You have absolutely no fucking clue, pal. Not one iota. You read one heavily propagandised book and thought you would pontificate on here.

LONG LIVE VLADIMIR PUTIN. PEACE LAND AND BREAD.

All world leaders decisions and influenced by greed regardless of the flag they work under.

The biggest issue is that because say Putin does something wrong to Americans or Brits they use that as a self justification for their own tyranny. Like a deflection method.

Rather than just admitting they are all cunts.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Ill cut to the chase... I believe humans are hugely influenced with what they are subjected too, particularly in there environment, most importantly the dominance of mainstream media which masks dogma that media opinion derives from public opinion when its the exact opposite. The media controls majority of the working and middle classes cognitive political, social and emotional awareness. Its not even up for debate really its historical and continual fact.

As the psychological part has now been explained ill move on to the next part.

This thread, which you scoffed at with the "LOL" completely conflicted your core belief system. In fact you went to the lengths state that Putins "violence will only destroy Russia".... I don't know what you're insinuating here but I swear I have read the same delusional propaganda from CNN. More so linking him with Trump when their is no concrete evidence.

I don't doubt for one minute Putin hasn't engaged in contentious 'operations' where his 'hands have blood on them' so to speak. He is a 'former' KGB agent..... Apparently. No doubt about it that he probably still IS. In comparison to other World Leaders hes the cleanest out them all, in my opinion of course, and with respect, mate, this all derives from my own personal research, influence on current events, financial market analysis and geopolitical relations. I'm not in denial mate, the Soviets were scum, they raped and murdered innocents but I can't brush him as the same, he in my opinion is a progressive Russian, a Post-Soviet Russian.

5 Progressive Policies hes maintained or implemented.

1 - He continues to 'dump' the US dollar as its backed by Oil & US Military (PetroDollar) which doesn't benefit Russia.
    2 - He implemented and maintained a low public 'debt' with high interest rates so that Russian sectors don't produce just for the sake of it unlike the Soviet Union.
    3 - He has adhered to all International Law requests (Syria and Iran) unlike the United States who continually violates it.
    4 - He removed the isolationist Ruble into the World Markets, put state-owned oil into the London Stock Exchange and established trade agreements with China and Canada regarding Natural Gas.
    5 - He acted accordingly to the Crimean democratic referendum election which voted well in favour 96.77% to join Russia.

There is 5 and I can give you more if you like.

I have noticed as well that you have mocked his meeting with industrialists naming them oligarchs etc. Yet, the Americans don't do this with the Dell, Mars, Goldman, Hunt and Rockefeller families... All smothered in 'oligarch' propensity that has lead to insane corporate plutocracy that stretches into UK politics. But oh no, big bad Putin is corrupt..... Fuck me, a typical Fox hypnotised response thats made you be under the illusion of holding this delusional preeminence ego on Russias Putin.