Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

  1. #21

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Whats the implications?
    Nimmo smith said no sporting advantage by using ebts, still it's sfa, expect them to do sfa

  2. #22

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Loss of memory again wi minty.

    The cry was No Remember !!!!!!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle View Post
    Loss of memory again wi minty.

    The cry was No Remember !!!!!!
    Its been shown that he knew about Whyte and ticketus. Hopefully him and his bretheren will all get proven to be what they are. Dodgy bastards who cheated the system and conned any fucker they could.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Its been shown that he knew about Whyte and ticketus. Hopefully him and his bretheren will all get proven to be what they are. Dodgy bastards who cheated the system and conned any fucker they could.
    Live in hope he'll get the jail and his knighthood taken

  5. #25

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Live in hope he'll get the jail and his knighthood taken
    The cunt will squirm out of it all somehow, as will his fellow brothers.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    The sash singer “we have all sorts of documents that people thought would never see the light of day” LOL

  7. #27

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    McGill says Rankers could not gain a consumer credit licence to take direct debit payments “because of one of the directors”

    LOL no prizes for guessing who that twat is.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Minty had a deal with Lloyds, to buy back mim for a 1 if he could punt huns and there debt, minty doing a fuck you huns you're now in the hands of the pretend billionaire as long as I'm ok

  9. #29

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Now we know why fraud trials last as long as they do LOL

  10. #30

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Sash singer is ripping McGill a new one.

    McGill has selective memory and when the questions get a bit difficult he has NO fhookin memory LOL

  11. #31

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle View Post
    Sash singer is ripping McGill a new one.

    McGill has selective memory and when the questions get a bit difficult he has NO fhookin memory LOL
    He's not the only one who has selective memory. The bretheren will be sticking together over this.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    He's not the only one who has selective memory. The bretheren will be sticking together over this.

    Still can't believe the brethren let it go to trial for us to see all their dodgy ways

  13. #33

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    James Doleman @jamesdoleman


    Findlay who received a bonus for selling Zombies ?

    McGill. "Bain 360,000 Horn 160,000"


    Good staunch huns ripping the cash to fhook when they had fhook all cash.

    Hilarious !!!!!!

  14. #34

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    alex thomson‏Verified account @alextomo 10m10 minutes ago


    More


    It seems the Scottish FA say Zombies will not be stripped of titles whatever Supreme Court’s Big Tax Case verdict might be.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle View Post
    alex thomson‏Verified account @alextomo 10m10 minutes ago


    More


    It seems the Scottish FA say Zombies will not be stripped of titles whatever Supreme Court’s Big Tax Case verdict might be.
    You can count on that.

  16. #36
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Whyte's acquisition (court case)

    Honestly if they don't strip the titles what does it mean? Nobody will respect their title count, and it will make it even harder for them to pretend they're not in league with each other. It will become a permanent scandal instead of being put to bed.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •