Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CeltiC v animals

Default Re: CeltiC v animals

that was fairly routine. One more for the treble.

“Oh the Sevco are shite” OFFICIAL

I hate all that messing about with the ball at the back. Also. We eased up on them. Should have really went out and destroyed them
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Looked like any problems were self created. Comfortable win in the end but wish we would put them to the sword when we get chances like this. Playing 9 minutes with ten men was stupid our goalie trying to pass the ball instead of humping it out and getting our player on let them settle and get time on the ball.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Came out well and looked like we saw how shite they were and tried our hardest to be shite too. Woeful tactically, like our only gameplan was to play it between our centre backs and a goalkeeper who isnt allowed used his hands no matter what, even if they huns had no interest in coming forward.

Griffiths did well when he came on. Can't believe he got penalised for nutmegging the guy and then getting taking down in the box.

Overall one of the dullest derbies I've watched, but we're in the final so I'll take that.

edit: shite is probably unfair, since we did what we tried to do pretty well. But it was pointless and boring as fuck, With that said, the 10-15 mins where the huns just constantly ran the ball out of play was hilarious entertainment.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

I'll take a dull win but as paul said we could have put them down, before the first goal we were hungry and quick after it was more like we are through let's avoid injury, job done but wasted opportunity

Can we put the Boyata experiment to bed and start our best XI on Sat?

Great result and dominated them.

We controlled every aspect of the game.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Can we put the Boyata experiment to bed and start our best XI on Sat?
    When you're manager, with Rodgers saying we need a centre half I think erics off this summer

Depends if Chelsea or Atletico come in for Boyata surely!

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I used to teach Beerman. He was a decent lad. Twat now
    Looks like u taught him to play left back ya useless prick

Cant believe some think we played bad, we dominated all over, went 2-0 up n kept possession. All they had was kicking knee caps. I mean aye it was lower tempo easy but thats what they are, just another SPL team.

Aberdeen bottlers on big stage, defensively a shambles. Should win comfortably.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

It shows we're in a good position that we're not happy with 2-0, but Rodgers said afterward about how we put on a show. We didn't at all, we did the opposite. Could have torn them to shreds instead we bored everyone to death.

Hopefully make up for it on Sat

Depends if Chelsea or Atletico come in for Boyata surely!
    Wouldn't matter Rodgers loves him
    So we're clear, boyata is nowhere near good enough for us

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Looks like u taught him to play left back ya useless prick

Cant believe some think we played bad, we dominated all over, went 2-0 up n kept possession. All they had was kicking knee caps. I mean aye it was lower tempo easy but thats what they are, just another SPL team.

Aberdeen bottlers on big stage, defensively a shambles. Should win comfortably.
    Haha. I taught the whole academy team from city he was a part of. He let me down big time signing for them

It shows we're in a good position that we're not happy with 2-0, but Rodgers said afterward about how we put on a show. We didn't at all, we did the opposite. Could have torn them to shreds instead we bored everyone to death.

Hopefully make up for it on Sat
    aye totally dominating a team isn't exciting but in a semi final I'll take it. I mean you could try and hit 4 or 5 but then if you are 2 nil up it's easy to get caught on the counter and 1 fluke and they are back in the game.

I like that instead of looking rushed like previous years on big occasions we look like we are thinking our way through the game and our defenders dropped deeper and Brown dropped with them and the way he swept things up for the defenders before it even got to them was outstanding.

Coming back from the game, got a few shouts of abuse from huns, all who were either safe on a train or bus lol, the ones that walked past had their head down and one even said well done you deserved it the day haha. Bams.

Easy. Even Gordon was at the wind up at times crackin finish from mcgregor, nicely done. After that, so fucking easy.

Special mention has to go to martyn waghorn lol, what a complete and utter spastic. A joy to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I mean you could try and hit 4 or 5 but then if you are 2 nil up it's easy to get caught on the counter and 1 fluke and they are back in the game..
    Well yeah that's why you go and score a 3rd..

I mean I understand the approach it obviously worked but I'm hearing about putting on a show and playing the Celitc way and it wasn't at all

Well yeah that's why you go and score a 3rd..

I mean I understand the approach it obviously worked but I'm hearing about putting on a show and playing the Celitc way and it wasn't at all
    Aye it wasn't a show, but it's very promising that we are capable of doing both. When we have to be direct, pacey and attacking we are good and when we need to keep the ball we are also very good.

I mean at one point we had like 80% possession in first half, not getting carried away I mean the huns are garbage but still very comfortable.

We have a side that can play at any tempo and it's only Rodgers first season with mostly Deila signings so future should be interesting.

Brown should not have been able to play....
    Never a penalty, Tims put pressure on the Ref he had to give it......
    We were better just never got any luck, completely dominated the second half and limited them to one dove....
    Should have had a penalty for hand ball...
    All facts Timmy we will gub you at our place

Then there is the internal feeding on Pedro's tactics, Haliday is shite, Waghorn is shite, 2m for a clown who can't run and has once again been hooked at 1/2 time. Wonder kids were left wondering, king Kenny is past it. Love the perma rage........

They've gone from

- Going for 55

to

- Come 2nd and build for next year

to

- Might win a League Cup?

to

- Gonnae ruin their treble!!

now all they have left is hoping to ruin our unbeaten run on Saturday. If they fuck that up literally the only thing they'll have left to celebrate is another team beating us

This season to date all they've really had to cheer about is cheating their way to a 1-1 draw and Dembele pulling his hamstring