Thread: Why La Liga is a Pub League

Poblacht

Default Why La Liga is a Pub League

La Liga has had 5 of the past 6 Champions League finalists
    ...plus, Sevilla winning the 3-in-a-row Europa Leagues.

Default Re: Why La Liga is a Pub League

Yeah...

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Yeah...
    Always knew you were retarded.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Helps when you have Barca and Madrid rampantly cheating their way through the competition tbf
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Helps when you have Barca and Madrid rampantly cheating their way through the competition tbf
    Seems like the úPL fan boy is getting hurt and emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Seems like the úPL fan boy is getting hurt and emotional.
    Maybe if you actually supported Celtic instead of wanking over fiscals and Lawwell's driveway you also would be "hurt and emotional" what with us having being on the receiving end of it.

But you don't actually know anything about football so it's unsurprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Always knew you were retarded.
    Ano Im just going to give up here. Haven't a clue what shit your going on about this time

What's a Pub league?

Poblacht

Maybe if you actually supported Celtic instead of wanking over fiscals and Lawwell's driveway you also would be "hurt and emotional" what with us having being on the receiving end of it.

But you don't actually know anything about football so it's unsurprising.
    Okay, ill do what you think is supporting Celtic. I shouldn't hold the Board accountable for its inconsistencies, austerity and gross incompetence. Its all about happy clapping - fuck knows where you were in the 90s, wouldn't surprise me if you were believing all the Kellys lies no doubt. But hey, can't hold these people accountable because it makes you less a Celtic supporter I guess.
    Quite a statement that you're under the illusion to believe I pay no or little interest showing vexation to cultural bias in the game towards us, when I was screaming out for our Board to represent us to clear up from the powers be (SFA/SPFL), but hey lets just pretend Pistol Pete has no position there.
    See Euskadi, looking at things objectively is hard for you because we are completely up against it and there is no to little representation - we as supporters do our own part and usually more than our board ever does throughout our history. To even have one ounce of disagreement on that is not my while to engage in debate.

Here by the way, I got vilified from our supporters the other day for point out that the Kellys and Jock Stein awarded a child molester an award and kept the beasting quiet from the Public and Authorities. Apparently im not a Celtic supporter for telling the truth on that, and now im not a Celtic supporter for pointing out, sarcastically, that the La Liga shits all over the úPL and its continued denial/arrogance.

But hey, batter on if you want to act all hard like some cardboard hardman like the rest of these mouthpieces that happy clap and turning a blind eye to the truth, because see deep down, if you or your family was subjected to the coverup that happened in the Club you wouldn't be under any illusions to just deny it either.

Take it you were drinking last night as well, aye?
    Ano Im just going to give up here. Haven't a clue what shit your going on about this time

What's a Pub league?
    The úPL

Judging by the size of his rant I'm going to guess it's some shite about lawwell and the board or something full of nonsense words he doesnt understand how to use.

Someone reboot the Jameey bot

Poblacht

Judging by the size of his rant I'm going to guess it's some shite about lawwell and the board or something full of nonsense words he doesnt understand how to use.

Someone reboot the Jameey bot
    Predictable (and that isn't the first time you have read that either after a stupid and irrational ad hominem fallacy reply).

Still waiting to read if you're going to clear up my assumptions on you regarding the 90s and the 'being a happy clapper 101' theory. Judging by the way you want the thread to go it still stands.

No surprise.

Enjoy your wee laugh.

What's a Pub league?
    A Pub league? Airtricity League, First Division maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1916 View Post
    A Pub league? Airtricity League, First Division maybe
    I think he meant is Not a pub league?

One thing we can be sure of, if you think Barca and Madrid often get favourable decisions their way in Europe then you love the EPL and Dermot Desmond

Those decisions against Bayern were unbelievable last night. Vidals red card was a joke, and there's no way a linesman in such a high profile game miss the Ronaldo offside goal to virtually settle the tie.

I'm surprised they didn't disallow the own goal, wouldn't be the first time iv saw that happen

Those decisions against Bayern were unbelievable last night. Vidals red card was a joke, and there's no way a linesman in such a high profile game miss the Ronaldo offside goal to virtually settle the tie.

I'm surprised they didn't disallow the own goal, wouldn't be the first time iv saw that happen
    Let me just fire up the Jameeeybot

PETER LAWWELLL Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, AD HOMINEM consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam vitae DERMOT DESMOND consequat diam. Proin AD HOMINEM suscipit elementum ultrices. PLC Ut a turpis in es AD HOMINEM t feugiat gravida ut dapibus est. ILLUMANTI Proin placerat nibh tortor, ac sollicitudin AD HOMINEM magna tristique et. HURT AND EMOTIONAL Aenean congue arcu at tortor auctor, ac fermentum urna bibendum. Proin lacus augue, consectetur eget enim sit amet, HURT AND EMOTIONAL dignissim gravida lorem. Etiam volutpat velit eget nisl molestie, ac placerat quam euismod. Integer ut metus non ligula feugiat lacinia pulvinar ac ante. Vestibulum imperdiet, nibh sed egestas commodo, odio est sagittis erat, at condimentum eros metus et dui. Nam venenatis erat sed libero euismod euismod.

Etiam auctor sapien pulvinar sodales suscipit. ADMIT INTO YOUR CONCIOUSNESS Duis nibh est, iaculis malesuada egestas ut, tristique nec tortor. Pellentesque lobortis viverra diam, sollicitudin varius augue vulputate non. Nullam quam elit, maximus ut semper ut, consectetur vel ante. Maecenas ullamcorper ultrices urna at vulputate. Pellentesque id turpis lorem. Integer gravida, felis at semper volutpat, risus massa blandit elit, ut ultrices velit dui id sem. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Proin et quam scelerisque neque auctor feugiat in feugiat sapien. Donec convallis suscipit nunc ut ultrices. Nam efficitur elementum lacus, et aliquet odio porta in. Fusce vestibulum quam quis turpis placerat, tincidunt pulvinar diam suscipit.

Sed gravida libero lorem, at lacinia massa egestas quis. Ut vel arcu commodo, rhoncus magna a, imperdiet ex. Morbi bibendum vitae lorem et dictum. Suspendisse fermentum eu est ac blandit. Proin aliquet porttitor orci, a sodales quam. Sed vitae tellus vitae mauris suscipit sodales a eget sem. Aliquam aliquam nibh neque, sit amet iaculis lectus consectetur vel. Donec varius magna mauris, vitae gravida tellus ultrices nec. Nullam efficitur gravida tortor, vel efficitur nisl tristique ac. Donec quis lobortis justo. Suspendisse id imperdiet eros, bibendum consectetur nisl. Ut id turpis aliquet, dictum augue ut, posuere turpis. Pellentesque ullamcorper sapien vitae ipsum posuere, nec dictum elit porta.

Cras lobortis scelerisque mattis. Proin ut elementum est, eu congue ante. Nulla interdum odio tempus faucibus vulputate. Duis semper mi eu faucibus ullamcorper. Ut ultricies orci vel gravida dapibus. Aliquam auctor dictum odio nec dapibus. Sed at condimentum mauris, eu pulvinar tortor. Aliquam fermentum, urna ut auctor scelerisque, metus lectus bibendum lectus, ut gravida ex velit a tortor. Phasellus et urna aliquet ex sodales euismod. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur ut tempor augue. Ut luctus efficitur ipsum ultricies hendrerit. Ut vitae sapien at velit laoreet vestibulum. In nulla nisl, pellentesque quis leo a, dapibus rutrum tortor.

Aenean id libero nulla. Maecenas at dolor tristique, consectetur lectus ac, aliquam urna. Sed non massa eu diam convallis hendrerit in eu nulla. Sed rutrum odio id ullamcorper tincidunt. Fusce est tellus, pretium non vulputate id, mollis quis velit. Integer mollis arcu euismod diam hendrerit sagittis. Etiam hendrerit turpis eu nulla ultricies sodales. Suspendisse sed purus tortor. Quisque egestas suscipit elementum. Ut quis cursus enim. Proin non porta magna. Nulla orci lacus, ultricies sed nulla at, cursus imperdiet mauris. Suspendisse potenti. Proin dolor odio, imperdiet sed erat in, tempus feugiat enim. In accumsan aliquam metus non tincidunt.

Let me just fire up the Jameeeybot

PETER LAWWELLL Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, AD HOMINEM consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam vitae DERMOT DESMOND consequat diam. Proin AD HOMINEM suscipit elementum ultrices. PLC Ut a turpis in es AD HOMINEM t feugiat gravida ut dapibus est. ILLUMANTI Proin placerat nibh tortor, ac sollicitudin AD HOMINEM magna tristique et. HURT AND EMOTIONAL Aenean congue arcu at tortor auctor, ac fermentum urna bibendum. Proin lacus augue, consectetur eget enim sit amet, HURT AND EMOTIONAL dignissim gravida lorem. Etiam volutpat velit eget nisl molestie, ac placerat quam euismod. Integer ut metus non ligula feugiat lacinia pulvinar ac ante. Vestibulum imperdiet, nibh sed egestas commodo, odio est sagittis erat, at condimentum eros metus et dui. Nam venenatis erat sed libero euismod euismod.

Etiam auctor sapien pulvinar sodales suscipit. ADMIT INTO YOUR CONCIOUSNESS Duis nibh est, iaculis malesuada egestas ut, tristique nec tortor. Pellentesque lobortis viverra diam, sollicitudin varius augue vulputate non. Nullam quam elit, maximus ut semper ut, consectetur vel ante. Maecenas ullamcorper ultrices urna at vulputate. Pellentesque id turpis lorem. Integer gravida, felis at semper volutpat, risus massa blandit elit, ut ultrices velit dui id sem. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Proin et quam scelerisque neque auctor feugiat in feugiat sapien. Donec convallis suscipit nunc ut ultrices. Nam efficitur elementum lacus, et aliquet odio porta in. Fusce vestibulum quam quis turpis placerat, tincidunt pulvinar diam suscipit.

Sed gravida libero lorem, at lacinia massa egestas quis. Ut vel arcu commodo, rhoncus magna a, imperdiet ex. Morbi bibendum vitae lorem et dictum. Suspendisse fermentum eu est ac blandit. Proin aliquet porttitor orci, a sodales quam. Sed vitae tellus vitae mauris suscipit sodales a eget sem. Aliquam aliquam nibh neque, sit amet iaculis lectus consectetur vel. Donec varius magna mauris, vitae gravida tellus ultrices nec. Nullam efficitur gravida tortor, vel efficitur nisl tristique ac. Donec quis lobortis justo. Suspendisse id imperdiet eros, bibendum consectetur nisl. Ut id turpis aliquet, dictum augue ut, posuere turpis. Pellentesque ullamcorper sapien vitae ipsum posuere, nec dictum elit porta.

Cras lobortis scelerisque mattis. Proin ut elementum est, eu congue ante. Nulla interdum odio tempus faucibus vulputate. Duis semper mi eu faucibus ullamcorper. Ut ultricies orci vel gravida dapibus. Aliquam auctor dictum odio nec dapibus. Sed at condimentum mauris, eu pulvinar tortor. Aliquam fermentum, urna ut auctor scelerisque, metus lectus bibendum lectus, ut gravida ex velit a tortor. Phasellus et urna aliquet ex sodales euismod. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur ut tempor augue. Ut luctus efficitur ipsum ultricies hendrerit. Ut vitae sapien at velit laoreet vestibulum. In nulla nisl, pellentesque quis leo a, dapibus rutrum tortor.

Aenean id libero nulla. Maecenas at dolor tristique, consectetur lectus ac, aliquam urna. Sed non massa eu diam convallis hendrerit in eu nulla. Sed rutrum odio id ullamcorper tincidunt. Fusce est tellus, pretium non vulputate id, mollis quis velit. Integer mollis arcu euismod diam hendrerit sagittis. Etiam hendrerit turpis eu nulla ultricies sodales. Suspendisse sed purus tortor. Quisque egestas suscipit elementum. Ut quis cursus enim. Proin non porta magna. Nulla orci lacus, ultricies sed nulla at, cursus imperdiet mauris. Suspendisse potenti. Proin dolor odio, imperdiet sed erat in, tempus feugiat enim. In accumsan aliquam metus non tincidunt.

никаква представа какво тази тема е на път :-)

I think he meant is Not a pub league?
    You should see Shelbourne FC playing then

But then, they have a decent bar with nice craft beer