Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ross County (A)

Default Re: Ross County (A)

Broonie should have known better but the fix is in. Stop tim treble in full flow.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I know Brown can be a tit at times but was that really worthy of a straight red?
    Yeah, that was a straight red unfortunately

Great tackle from Brown. Very thoughtful in the process.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Blatant cheating there.
    yep and it's only a warning shot for next week.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Saying in the herald that we're appealing the red so brown will be available for the semi final

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Hopefully our fans can agree we were cheated today and not pretend like it was our own fault like any of the times we were cheated under Deila
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

One of the worst honest mistakes in a long long time. Plus Brown did make it easy for the Ref, but I have seen worse tackles go unpunished against us, the one on K T in particular. Both that mug and the cheat had a fly kick at Brown just prior. It was a poor desicion on his part but sometimes you just have to take the law into your own hands enough is enough. He will play the semi if we appeal which we will. The Huns will try and wind him up as per.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Hopefully our fans can agree we were cheated today and not pretend like it was our own fault like any of the times we were cheated under Deila
    Either the ref or linesman saw clear daylight between eric and the cheat, I could see from tv eric pull out of the tackle but only on replays the actual gap

Yeah, that penalty was legit one of the worst call I've ever seen. Cunt was just dying to give it.

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Yeah, that was a straight red unfortunately
    Having seen it again, I don't think thats a straight red. It was a poor tackle but a yellow would have been correct for me.

How come nothing is made of the County players grabbing Brown by the neck and shoving him to the ground after the incident? Yet if you square up to someone and touch them with your head it's a red card?

Having seen it again, I don't think thats a straight red. It was a poor tackle but a yellow would have been correct for me.
    I think the force with which he went into the tackle makes it a red. If the shoe was on the other foot, we'd all be demanding a red.

if you think Broonie’s tackle was anything more than a yellow you ain’t played football, let alone watched it long enough.

The MIB had the red in his fingers before the RC player hit the deck – couldn’t wait to send off the Celtic skipper, compounding his penalty debacle btw.

Fhantom PENALTY:

Considering that these cheating MIBS are “Miked Up” now, what exactly did they say to each other when giving the Phantom Penalty ? IF they failed to communicate to each other then WHY ?

morequestinsthananswersCSC
    Last edited by Jungle; 17-04-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    I think the force with which he went into the tackle makes it a red. If the shoe was on the other foot, we'd all be demanding a red.
    Agreed but it raises the important point that the shoe was on the other foot - when the exact same ref saw Tierney get smashed in his upper thigh with a studs up challenge and didnt send the guy off. Brown's tackle also looked a carbon copy of the one in the last derby (think it was against Roberts) that wasnt even a foul.

See a lot of SPL fans, albeit mainly huns, try and justify the penalty by circulating a video of a couple of Dembele dives. As embarrassing as those dives were they seem to be missing the glaring fact that neither of them actually resulted in even a freekick. All it's proving is loads of players dive but the refs aren't as quick to fall for it when it's in our favour. Convenient.

I think referee's should be judged over a season and if they make numerous bad decisions then they should lose their job.

I'm not sure if there is something in place like that already. Correct me if I am wrong.

Agreed but it raises the important point that the shoe was on the other foot - when the exact same ref saw Tierney get smashed in his upper thigh with a studs up challenge and didnt send the guy off. Brown's tackle also looked a carbon copy of the one in the last derby (think it was against Roberts) that wasnt even a foul.

See a lot of SPL fans, albeit mainly huns, try and justify the penalty by circulating a video of a couple of Dembele dives. As embarrassing as those dives were they seem to be missing the glaring fact that neither of them actually resulted in even a freekick. All it's proving is loads of players dive but the refs aren't as quick to fall for it when it's in our favour. Convenient.
    Oh, I agree this ref is a clown, guilty of fucking us over with some of his decisions as well as generally showing inconsistency in how he called the game. I just think that, for this particular decision, he was justified.

You would think Celtic were the first club ever to appeal a red card. Its actually embarrassing the shock and horror they show at this abuse of a loophole. You really could not make this shit up. I remember a Hun decking a kid with a straight elbow, they appealed and he played and all but ended Kayals career....

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro1888 View Post
    You would think Celtic were the first club ever to appeal a red card. Its actually embarrassing the shock and horror they show at this abuse of a loophole. You really could not make this shit up. I remember a Hun decking a kid with a straight elbow, they appealed and he played and all but ended Kayals career....
    Kiernan also got his rescinded never mind delayed for punching a player on camera.

Didn't they appeal hill or someone to play the hogmanay game