Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you handle the truth?

Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

Trumps spokes person just called Assad worse than Hitler

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Excellent. Not at all surprised about the mussolini thing. Probably similar situation with hitler.

Excellent how they would prefer fascism over the worker slaves stopping in the factories.

Shows u all they want is control over the peasants and small minded unable to see past their wage.
    Last edited by Celticbhoy1990; 11-04-2017 at 10:50 PM.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Excellent. Not at all surprised about the mussolini thing. Probably similar situation with hitler.

Excellent how they would prefer fascism over the worker slaves stopping in the factories.

Shows u all they want is control over the peasants and small minded unable to see past their wage.
    You're trying to tell me that its all about maintaining a plutocracy? That there are BAD people in government and major corporations? Awk, thats just for conspiracy theorists. No way would powerful people meet up and do that.

Follow the Jews and the ultimate truth is hidden within them and their international clique.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Follow the Jews and the ultimate truth is hidden within them and their international clique.
    Its a hard one for me to get into to be honest. I know there is complete legitimacy in the 'Greater Israel project' in the ME, but a expansion of financial terror through Jewish control seems a bit sectarian for me. I don't doubt there are Jews out there like Christians, Muslims etc to gain and spread control but to that extent is hard to believe. Apparently Hitler was right into this as well wasn't he? Like warning the International community that there is a Jewish cartel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Its a hard one for me to get into to be honest. I know there is complete legitimacy in the 'Greater Israel project' in the ME, but a expansion of financial terror through Jewish control seems a bit sectarian for me. I don't doubt there are Jews out there like Christians, Muslims etc to gain and spread control but to that extent is hard to believe. Apparently Hitler was right into this as well wasn't he? Like warning the International community that there is a Jewish cartel.
    Aye, Zionism. Its not even a secret.

Aye, Zionism. Its not even a secret.
    There is a difference between Zionism and Jewish sectarianism? Or is Zionism Jewish sectarianism?

There is a difference between Zionism and Jewish sectarianism? Or is Zionism Jewish sectarianism?
    Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism. Its a business model that hides behind "the Jew".

You ever read the Torah?

Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism. Its a business model that hides behind "the Jew".

You ever read the Torah?
    Never knew it hide behind "the Jew".

Like the Emerald Tablets? Or am I way off?

Never knew it hide behind "the Jew".

Like the Emerald Tablets? Or am I way off?
    I have read the emerald tablets. Didn't know you were into Thoth and Egyptian mystery school shit. I know my shit on that. lol.
    No, the Torah is like the Jewish Bible. Have you ever heard the term Goyim before?

I have read the emerald tablets. Didn't know you were into Thoth and Egyptian mystery school shit. I know my shit on that. lol.
    No, the Torah is like the Jewish Bible. Have you ever heard the term Goyim before?
    Aw fuck I read it wrong I thought you stated Thoth, im working at the moment and just quickly replying. I have went through as much piece of history and text as I can go, currently going through the ETs and all that shit, reading 'The Interview with an Alien' scary shit. Apparently Thoth, Moses and all these apparent people got information from higher diamentions from ETs, well so this 'Alien' is stating, but thats for another story.

I have heard of Goyim when I was in the Palestine thread back on TalkStalin apparently its people who are awake to the Israeli projects etc

If you want to read the book im going through its here - (http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/u..._Interview.pdf)

Incredible read about the Roswell crash. Hard to believe but worth the effort to fire in, full of knowledge on our species apparently.

Aw fuck I read it wrong I thought you stated Thoth, im working at the moment and just quickly replying. I have went through as much piece of history and text as I can go, currently going through the ETs and all that shit, reading 'The Interview with an Alien' scary shit. Apparently Thoth, Moses and all these apparent people got information from higher diamentions from ETs, well so this 'Alien' is stating, but thats for another story.

I have heard of Goyim when I was in the Palestine thread back on TalkStalin apparently its people who are awake to the Israeli projects etc
    Goyim is what the Jews refer to us as. Im going to post a few phrases from the Torah, to show you what we(Goyim) are to the Jew. Don't go anywhere.

Its copy n paste time.

Goyim is what the Jews refer to us as. Im going to post a few phrases from the Torah, to show you what we(Goyim) are to the Jew. Don't go anywhere.

Its copy n paste time.
    I won't mate, I have this open in another tab its all good.

Going to contribute more material in here, really want this thread to be controversial as fuck to get heads thinking.

When they say Gentile. That means us.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
    Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work
    Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.
    Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
    Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
    Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
    Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

If you want to read the book im going through its here - (http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/u..._Interview.pdf)

Incredible read about the Roswell crash. Hard to believe but worth the effort to fire in, full of knowledge on our species apparently.
    I will look into this.

Okay, so this Seth Rich guy was the leaker of the DNC files. If yous can remember that Hilliary got exposed with her fascism in the Middle East and threw Bernie Sanders under the bus in her e-mails. Well, Wikileaks has stated that this guy leaked the e-mails to Wikileaks, the GUCCIFER guy (hacker) who got the information passed to him by this Seth Rich (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ks-source.html).

Hes now been murdered, apparently by Hillary Clinton. (http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.ne...dmits-seth.jpg)

The mainstream media has stated that Seth Rich was murdered by the Russians, this is clear disinformation/blame game/propaganda on Russia.

Okay, so this Seth Rich guy was the leaker of the DNC files. If yous can remember that Hilliary got exposed with her fascism in the Middle East and threw Bernie Sanders under the bus in her e-mails. Well, Wikileaks has stated that this guy leaked the e-mails to Wikileaks, the GUCCIFER guy (hacker) who got the information passed to him by this Seth Rich (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ks-source.html).

Hes now been murdered, apparently by Hillary Clinton. (http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.ne...dmits-seth.jpg)

The mainstream media has stated that Seth Rich was murdered by the Russians, this is clear disinformation/blame game/propaganda on Russia.
    Now this is very interesting. Good find.
    Why is GUCCIFER the hacker so open about all this info on social media pm's?

Where did you get the .jpg file from?

Jammeyy, did you read how the jews see us in my earlier post?

What do you think about that?

When they say Gentile. That means us.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
    Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work
    Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.
    Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
    Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
    Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

This doesn't surprise me at all. Like it reminds me of reading verses of the Quaran.

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."
    Quaran (61:9) - "He it is who has sent Mohammed with guidance and the religion of truth to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist. Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought."
    Quaran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger"
    Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land"

To me these are like similar in context, same strategy around them, to promote their own sectarian advancement through any means necessary IF the person or person adheres to such extremities. I do believe there are people within governments (Saudi Arabia prime example) who adhere to this sectarian massacre. Israel with the Jew book, especially that prime minister he fully believes in sectarianism. Also believe people in high corporations adhere to this as well.

Do I believe the Zionist agenda is behind the global plutocracy at this current moment? Not quite, I mean there is good evidence to suggest there is a FACTION in it, clearly with these top companies that are Zionist (Ally Finance, ABC News, The New York Times etc).

There is a Catholic finance group - Like the Zionists - named Legatus. They participated in the Housing Crash, predicted it, the lot.

I honestly believe all these groups, Zionists, Catholic, Muslim (like ISIL) are created, funded and managed for control. All in the same agenda to benefit for a small hand of elites. To make money from. I just think majority of these people who think they are either good Catholics or Muslims or Jews or whatever and subscribe to the texts are just victims of a system.

I'm pretty Zeitgeist at heart if I am honest. I cannot believe we are all pushed into working for money when it means nothing, when we have the ability to create free energy, and yup, im serious.