Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 92

Thread: Can you handle the truth?

  1. #41

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Jammeyy, did you read how the jews see us in my earlier post?

    What do you think about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Now this is very interesting. Good find.
    Why is GUCCIFER the hacker so open about all this info on social media pm's?

    Where did you get the .jpg file from?
    Just replied above mate.

    ZeroHedge - One of the best sites on the internet, I use it for work, in fact majority who is in the financial sector (stock market) uses this, we all know 9/11 was an inside job, like literally nearly us all (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...th-rich-murder).

    EDIT: That doesn't suggest that nearly every one isn't a Unionist scumbag though haha.
    Last edited by Poblacht; 12-04-2017 at 11:13 PM.

    We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

  2. #42

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    This doesn't surprise me at all. Like it reminds me of reading verses of the Quaran.

    Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."
    Quaran (61:9) - "He it is who has sent Mohammed with guidance and the religion of truth to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist. Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought."
    Quaran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger"
    Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land"

    To me these are like similar in context, same strategy around them, to promote their own sectarian advancement through any means necessary IF the person or person adheres to such extremities. I do believe there are people within governments (Saudi Arabia prime example) who adhere to this sectarian massacre. Israel with the Jew book, especially that prime minister he fully believes in sectarianism. Also believe people in high corporations adhere to this as well.

    Do I believe the Zionist agenda is behind the global plutocracy at this current moment? Not quite, I mean there is good evidence to suggest there is a FACTION in it, clearly with these top companies that are Zionist (Ally Finance, ABC News, The New York Times etc).

    There is a Catholic finance group - Like the Zionists - named Legatus. They participated in the Housing Crash, predicted it, the lot.

    I honestly believe all these groups, Zionists, Catholic, Muslim (like ISIL) are created, funded and managed for control. All in the same agenda to benefit for a small hand of elites. To make money from. I just think majority of these people who think they are either good Catholics or Muslims or Jews or whatever and subscribe to the texts are just victims of a system.

    I'm pretty Zeitgeist at heart if I am honest. I cannot believe we are all pushed into working for money when it means nothing, when we have the ability to create free energy, and yup, im serious.
    I get it man. I really do. The Banking system is not only ran by Zionists, it was created by them. The very people who control the most important aspect of our economy and politics are Zionist. Not Muslim, Catholic etc. Zionists.
    There are Jews who protest hard against Zionism. They are very well aware of what is happening. Why do you think we have such strong ties with Israel?

    Do you know what country was revealed as spying (cyber) the most on American citizens? Israel. What did America do when Israel blew up one of their boats? Nothing.

    Rothschild = Zionists.

    All major elitists are either Zionists or are dedicated to the future of Israel.

    "Give me control of the monetary system, and I care not of who makes the rules"
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  3. #43

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Just replied above mate.

    ZeroHedge - One of the best sites on the internet, I use it for work, in fact majority who is in the financial sector (stock market) uses this, we all know 9/11 was an inside job, like literally nearly us all (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...th-rich-murder).

    EDIT: That doesn't suggest that nearly every one isn't a Unionist scumbag though haha.
    These were dumped by wiki_leaks?

    This is a good one Jammeyy. Really is.
    What is it you do in the finance sector?

  4. #44

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    I get it man. I really do. The Banking system is not only ran by Zionists, it was created by them. The very people who control the most important aspect of our economy and politics are Zionist. Not Muslim, Catholic etc. Zionists.
    There are Jews who protest hard against Zionism. They are very well aware of what is happening. Why do you think we have such strong ties with Israel?

    Do you know what country was revealed as spying (cyber) the most on American citizens? Israel. What did America do when Israel blew up one of their boats? Nothing.

    Rothschild = Zionists.

    All major elitists are either Zionists or are dedicated to the future of Israel.

    "Give me control of the monetary system, and I care not of who makes the rules"
    You're right, in the Financial term, in the West at large is literally owned by these Zionist people in the financial terms and media two conglomerates that effect majority of things on the this planet, I completely agree. But in context of the WORLD, from Europe into Asia, into Africa etc..... Hard one. You're on the button with Rothschilds like - I laugh when people buy into their 'philanthropist' propaganda, like the same context with the Brit Royal Family bullshit that they do 'Charity' work like it gives them some sort of legitimacy when really these people are Nazi gangster sympathising scum.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    You're right, in the Financial term, in the West at large is literally owned by these Zionist people in the financial terms and media two conglomerates that effect majority of things on the this planet, I completely agree. But in context of the WORLD, from Europe into Asia, into Africa etc..... Hard one. You're on the button with Rothschilds like - I laugh when people buy into their 'philanthropist' propaganda, like the same context with the Brit Royal Family bullshit that they do 'Charity' work like it gives them some sort of legitimacy when really these people are Nazi gangster sympathising scum.
    Here is what we know.

    1. The game of life is rigged.
    2. The game of life is run by Zionists.

    The only plausible conclusion is:

    3. The game of life is being rigged by Zioni$t$

    This is in context of the world.

    Name a cartel more powerful than this?

  6. #46

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    These were dumped by wiki_leaks?

    This is a good one Jammeyy. Really is.
    What is it you do in the finance sector?
    The podesta/hillary files that were sent to Wikileaks confirm the speculation that it was this guy who got murdered. Assange went on an interview with Nieuwsurr (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg) Assange indirectly implied Rich was his source by insinuating the LOCATION, DAY and MURDER.

    EDIT: I'm a Day Trader - Buy and Sell stocks on the Stockmarket in the retail section, New York Stock Exchange is 90% of my work. I look at our price (Celtic PLC : CCP / London Stock Exhange ) all the time.

    The Board are making a killing out of Celtic, manipulating our stock price now and then - When people tell me that Lawwell is this God figure because he rejected Arsenal I laugh because he never went to Arsenal for a reason and thats because he earns more at Celtic through Salary, Bonus and Stock Option contributions. Plus, we aren't run in terms of ambition, we can win the European Cup if we wanted too, adhere to the current financial conditions but it would have to come external.
    Last edited by Poblacht; 12-04-2017 at 11:37 PM.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    The podesta/hillary files that were sent to Wikileaks confirm the speculation that it was this guy who got murdered. Assange went on an interview with Nieuwsurr (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg) Assange indirectly implied Rich was his source by insinuating the LOCATION, DAY and MURDER.
    Its obvious

  8. #48

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Here is what we know.

    1. The game of life is rigged.
    2. The game of life is run by Zionists.

    The only plausible conclusion is:

    3. The game of life is being rigged by Zioni$t$

    This is in context of the world.

    Name a cartel more powerful than this?
    Hard one, the CIA, MJ-12 section of it. The one that gets unlimited, unaccounted money pumped into it and do whatever they want.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    The thing is, and ill be honest with it regarding our performance when I see us on the Stock Market.

    The Board are pricks, all of them, but Lawwell sticks out like beacon of light and im talking in financial terms because I honestly cannot believe how well he has played our supporters post-1990s under the Kellys. Don't get me wrong he is outstanding, I mean one of the best thats came out of Scotland at reducing debt by cutting expenditure/costs and allocate that captial/money into reducing outstanding bank debt or others. He has the will for it, no doubt, straight up outstanding. But see this whole idea and this really irritates me, to the point I could knock someone out is that hes world class at creating assets, making money for us. I have never seen this ever in his tenure. EVER. If Lawwells only ambition was to balance the books (Which it is) and say to say he failed to do so (he has NEVER done this - I know and he never will, I know this), I would be fucking horrified. It would suggest he's grossly incompetent... PERIOD. It isn't though, but to any one of us supporting our Club to suggest in even any the slightest thought, any process of it, on him maximizing our operational performance, one that I would suggest he's never.... EVER done. Because he CANNOT. DO. IT. Hes simply not got it in him to do it, hes what he says on the tin - austerity to get a company out of debt.

    One man who does the opposite to Lawwell is Desmond. Outstanding record of turning small cap companies into monster companies. Hes never done this with us, but I get the feeling if we got into the úPL he would go down the
    Abramovich route to the extent that we would make a solid foundation.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    The CIA is part of an organisation/government/country that is ran by Zionists though. Lets not forget that.
    I think you may be underestimating the grip Zionism has on many aspects of life in the entire world.
    They control the monetary sytem.
    They have the largest shares in arms industry.
    They pulled America into the war to help Britain.
    Britain granted them the balfour declaration.
    The Zionist movement created and still controls Hollywood. (many actors were Jewish/Zionist and had to change there names to sound more american)
    Only 6 Jewish companies control 96% of the worlds media - yes you read that right. 96%. Take some time to process this one. lol.

    Listen, it all started with the Jews and it will all end with the Jews. They are in every bit of our lives.

    Tell me who has more power than this? I get the feeling you are shying away from the idea. But these facts are undeniable by virtue of them being facts.

    So, tell me who has more pulling power than the Zionists. Im enjoying this.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    The thing is, and ill be honest with it regarding our performance when I see us on the Stock Market.

    The Board are pricks, all of them, but Lawwell sticks out like beacon of light and im talking in financial terms because I honestly cannot believe how well he has played our supporters post-1990s under the Kellys. Don't get me wrong he is outstanding, I mean one of the best thats came out of Scotland at reducing debt by cutting expenditure/costs and allocate that captial/money into reducing outstanding bank debt or others. He has the will for it, no doubt, straight up outstanding. But see this whole idea and this really irritates me, to the point I could knock someone out is that hes world class at creating assets, making money for us. I have never seen this ever in his tenure. EVER. If Lawwells only ambition was to balance the books (Which it is) and say to say he failed to do so (he has NEVER done this - I know and he never will, I know this), I would be fucking horrified. It would suggest he's grossly incompetent... PERIOD. It isn't though, but to any one of us supporting our Club to suggest in even any the slightest thought, any process of it, on him maximizing our operational performance, one that I would suggest he's never.... EVER done. Because he CANNOT. DO. IT. Hes simply not got it in him to do it, hes what he says on the tin - austerity to get a company out of debt.

    One man who does the opposite to Lawwell is Desmond. Outstanding record of turning small cap companies into monster companies. Hes never done this with us, but I get the feeling if we got into the úPL he would go down the
    Abramovich route to the extent that we would make a solid foundation.
    How did we get from jewish, alien global takeover to peter lawwell???

    I think I got that Jammeyy question app down to a T. lol

  12. #52

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    The CIA is part of an organisation/government/country that is ran by Zionists though. Lets not forget that.
    I think you may be underestimating the grip Zionism has on many aspects of life in the entire world.
    They control the monetary sytem.
    They have the largest shares in arms industry.
    They pulled America into the war to help Britain.
    Britain granted them the balfour declaration.
    The Zionist movement created and still controls Hollywood. (many actors were Jewish/Zionist and had to change there names to sound more american)
    Only 6 Jewish companies control 96% of the worlds media - yes you read that right. 96%. Take some time to process this one. lol.

    Listen, it all started with the Jews and it will all end with the Jews. They are in every bit of our lives.

    Tell me who has more power than this? I get the feeling you are shying away from the idea. But these facts are undeniable by virtue of them being facts.

    So, tell me who has more pulling power than the Zionists. Im enjoying this.
    Is MJ-12 ran by the Zionists? Because if it is then I would love to read it up because I have been searching this for years. I know there are Zionist interests in the CIA, completely agree, but to suggest the MJ-12 group (Majic eyes only group) is ran by Zionists is hard for me to believe - that isn't to insinuate that THEY AREN'T, im not retarded enough to dismiss it right off like some conventional society sheeple effect, I take it into consideration, like this cartel we are talking about is liable or not surprising to have its hand in. I mean if I read a piece in a couple of hours, in a couple of days, weeks, months or even years to suggest it is..... This wouldn't surprise me mate, if you know what I mean in that. Like, you're telling me now that you feel I am shying away from this as you stated, im not, I just look at things objectively as i possibly can, sometimes subjectively (I admit it).

    I agree wholeheartedly on these events, treaties and periods of history you have stated. Like I stated to you and agreed with you that the media and financial sector is literally ran by these people.

    But in the context of the WORLD....... Like I can't see these Zionists getting the Russians or Chinese to submit to their propaganda. Mind you, when you take the UN into account there is evidence to suggest it does apply worldwide. Its just hard to look at objectively that these people are behind the existence of MJ-12, ETs, the roswell crash etc. I really can't see where they fit in. But, as I stated, if there was classified evidence pointing that way then you're right, you're on the button. But until then I cannot confirm the extent on which you make out but thats not to suggest it isn't if you know what I mean.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    How did we get from jewish, alien global takeover to peter lawwell???

    I think I got that Jammeyy question app down to a T. lol
    Fuck, I tried to put that into the EDIT section of the previous post when I was explaining the stockmarket. My apologies.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Fuck, I tried to put that into the EDIT section of the previous post when I was explaining the stockmarket. My apologies.
    No need to apologise.

  15. #55
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  16. #56

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Seems that Mussolini was working for the British government after all (https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...P=share_btn_tw)
    How very dare you. Mussolini was a great man. Only Berlusconi is better.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    tl;dr

  18. #58

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Wikileaks prove Trump bombed CIA backed tunnels in recent unknown bombing campaign in Afghanistan.

    (https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852681705391521792)


    New York Times 2005
    (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/11/ma...bora.html?_r=0)


  19. #59

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?




    Ben Swann, above reporting the 'Pizzagate' paedophile ring involving US government officials on CBS News has not been seen or heard since this video. His segment of him reporting the US governments paedophile ring was removed 48 hours after showing it live.

    Coincidence or another Seth Rich situation?

  20. #60
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Can you handle the truth?

    Ben Swann also thinks vaccines cause autism

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •