Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hertz (A) 6 in a Row

Default Re: Hertz (A) 6 in a Row

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Anyone notice the TV turn down the volume on the celtic fans every time the war tunes came on
    I noticed that early on they cut the sound from the crowd. Sky's coverage is a shambles all round, the interview with Rodgers was classic. Mccann tryin to trip Rodgers up was brilliant, he squirmed like a wee bitch when Rodgers told him "this is one of the most iconic clubs in the world"

Heard that but I need pics

edit: i am somewhat sated

Hopefully there's a more iconic one though
    Is that the Ibrox 1? Or is that today?

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Its today. Was a green & white scarf at ibrox.

This can be Griffith's thing now that he's not a footballer any more. Like Ambrose's backflips and Commons driving Wee Jay
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Griffiths is a legend, just like commons and ambrose...

Joking aside, I'd be fuckin ragin if a hun tied a scarf to a post on our ground lol
    Last edited by Keano_7; 02-04-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Hertz scum attacking Lenny, trying to punch Sinclair and again with Lustig today, yet the only thing that outrages their bint of a chairman is when Celtic fans shout and swear a bit at Tynecastle

Never any mention of the accumulation of incidents in the media either, yet they're quick to wheel out the stats on Celtic fans being in trouble with Uefa (for flares and banners)

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Roberts with a beautiful curled shot into the top corner from about 16 yards.
    Thanks paul. Going to catch highlights tonight.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Hearts started well until our goal but we blew them away. Some really nice goals. Great to win it on their turf as well, arsehole fans that they are.

Anyone notice the TV turn down the volume on the celtic fans every time the war tunes came on
    I thought that. Thought maybe it was just me being paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Griffiths is a legend, just like commons and ambrose...

Joking aside, I'd be fuckin ragin if a hun tied a scarf to a post on our ground lol
    I know we'd have to get those people that remove asbestos if huns did it

At a time when hurting huns are trying to link Rodgers with arsenal or any job but celtic Rodgers in the scotsman saying he wants to leave a legacy, in Brendan we hope

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    At a time when hurting huns are trying to link Rodgers with arsenal or any job but celtic Rodgers in the scotsman saying he wants to leave a legacy, in Brendan we hope
    Heard on the radio this morning, Wenger is linked with Arsenal. And it is an open secret that Arsenal are after Borussia Dortmund's Thomas Tuchel.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Sky sports aftergame stuff before Rodgers got to the studio was a total embarrassment yesterday. Instead of elaborating on what a great achievement from a Scottish club etc, that wee fud McCann was saying that Rodgers might leave and so would a few of our players.

When BR got to the studio you could tell he is in a different league to those fannies. Collins tbf, was okay but McCann really is a total joke. I honestly think Sky are doing some kind of hatchet job on our game. Walker always sounds like he wants to top himself and most of the panelists are always looking at the negatives. Hopefully BT sport get the rights and don't bring any of those Sky idiots with them.

Think sky contract lasts until 2020 so we've a few years of murdochs fuckin sky to put up with, bt coverage just makes sky look cheap and poor, sure it's deliberate to make Scottish fitba look as bad as possible next to ££££££££££££££epl

Nice to see us play with a bit of flair again.This team is definitely better suited to away ties. On course for 110 point and a treble. By far and away the most successful season domestically.

Chance to rack up some more goals in the next two games at home too. And ease Tam back into action ahead of the monkey games.

Only real disappointment was not giving Eboue or Aitchinson any game time. Would hope we look to do it now the title is won but if you won't bring them on when coasting a game when will you?

Always going to be vulnerable when Boyata is playing. Lustig didnt have a very good game either, was glad to see Gamboa on

Horrible place, horrible fans what a great feeling to shove it right up them in their own midden.

They've cut our allocation for this shyte hole to 1300 now and still cant fill the midden.

GIRFUT

We get to lift the trophy against them too. Can't imagine many of em will turn up to Parkhead for that and the likely pumping it will accompany