Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hertz (A) 6 in a Row

Default Hertz (A) 6 in a Row

Gay Gordon

Lustig Simunovic Sviatchenko KT

Brown Rogic Armstrong

Forrest Dembele Sinclair

Hopefully Tam is ready. We need him for the run in. Back firing on all cylinders, 5-0 to the good guys.

Default Re: Hertz (A) 6 in a Row

As I've got a ticket for the Kilmarnock match next week, I would settle for a draw here.

Just remembered we're playing Partick fuckin Thistle in midweek as well. So any chance of me being there at the title winning game are pretty null. Lets just do the diets then.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Just remembered we're playing Partick fuckin Thistle in midweek as well. So any chance of me being there at the title winning game are pretty null. Lets just do the diets then.
    No paul we'll draw andget beat so you have a good day watching us win the title V Ayrshire huns

Nae strikers.

Moussa Dembélé was injured against Dundee two weeks ago and Leigh Griffiths suffered a back injury while leading the Scottish line against Slovenia.

“Leigh did well in the Scotland game so getting the wee knock was obviously frustrating for him, but hopefully within the next week he will be back.

“Moussa won’t play at Tynecastle but he should be okay for next week. Towards the end of the Dundee game he struggled. He didn’t think it was anything afterwards but when we got the scan it showed a little tweak of his hamstring.

“He has responded well. He has been fine. He has been out on the pitch, but I am not going to risk it for the weekend.”

In the absence of the two regulars, Scott Sinclair could feature as the Celtic spearhead at Tynecastle. “It is a possibility,” said Rodgers. “When he first came in to me at Chelsea he was a striker. When we took him from Bristol Rovers he was a centre-forward.

“When he came in to me first of all when he was in the youth team and we played a diamond he played as one of two front players.”

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Love having a small squad, such a great idea. Griff probably wouldnt have played anyway
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Love having a small squad, such a great idea. Griff probably wouldnt have played anyway
    Stop greeting. Much rather have to move Paddy or Sinclair up front than have the likes of Cifti, Cole, Richards and Stokes in reserve, like last season. Smaller squad with wages spent on better players is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Thought did cross my mind, though, that he will be happy Griffiths picked up an injury.

Couple of early decent attacks from the diets. On our players mind but not to worry, no reds will be shown.

Sinclair is just brilliant.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

We've not played that well tbh but are still comfortable. Shows what happens when you have players of the quality of Roberts and Sinclair.

We've not played that well tbh but are still comfortable. Shows what happens when you have players of the quality of Roberts and Sinclair.
    Yeah we have not been at our best. But if we play like this when not at our best - we are doing something right.

John Collins?

Fuck off.

Guys, Need a link to a stream. VIpLeague has went down on me.

Anyone?

Brown and Armstrong have looked off

Please guys, I need a stream.

Noone?

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Noone?
    http://roguesportz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/ch-2.html

This could get embarrassing for the mini hun.

http://roguesportz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/ch-2.html

This could get embarrassing for the mini hun.
    Thanks mate. I apreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Thanks mate. I apreciate that.
    No worries. This game is free to view on Sky btw if you have that. Channel 407.