Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New away kit

  1. #1

    Default New away kit

    Saw a photo of next seasons away kit, it's dark green like the one nike did for us in 2007, I really like it

  2. #2
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: New away kit

    Fuck sake, Jakey. You can't make a thread like this with no pics.

  3. #3
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: New away kit

    Quick google check brings up nothing. Gutted, man.

  4. #4

    Default Re: New away kit

    Think this may be the one he is talking about.

    http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/0...-away-kit.html

    Is it, Jakey?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  5. #5

    Default Re: New away kit

    Same website has this, http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/0...third-kit.html

    says third kit will be loomy effort
    Has anyone seen my facts??

  6. #6
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: New away kit

    So all three of our strips are going to be green?
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  7. #7
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: New away kit

    We've not had a decent kit in about ten years.

  8. #8
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: New away kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    We've not had a decent kit in about ten years.
    This was oen of the best we've ever had


    So was the black one we had that season actually

  9. #9
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: New away kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    This was oen of the best we've ever had


    So was the black one we had that season actually
    Aye, sorry. Forgot about that one. Weird anomaly, though, you could not get it long sleeved.

  10. #10

    Default Re: New away kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Fuck sake, Jakey. You can't make a thread like this with no pics.
    Can only log in via my phone as Euskadi can't be arsed sorting out my password log in for my laptop and don't know how to download photos from my phone, I'm projecting a mental image of the top to you, it's green with a CeltiC badge

  11. #11

    Default Re: New away kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    So all three of our strips are going to be green?
    I know and hibs are coming up next season

  12. #12
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: New away kit

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Can only log in via my phone as Euskadi can't be arsed sorting out my password log in for my laptop and don't know how to download photos from my phone, I'm projecting a mental image of the top to you, it's green with a CeltiC badge
    Got it. Cheers. Can you project another with Keanu wearing one with nothing on below the waist?

  13. #13

    Default Re: New away kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Got it. Cheers. Can you project another with Keanu wearing one with nothing on below the waist?
    That gave me a tingly feeling. Nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •