Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next Season

Default Re: Next Season

Its easier to score at a better team u get more chances. Hes been used in midfield and left back and benched a lot.

I suppose defoe shown him how its done but defoe has always been top quality
    Has anyone seen my facts??

I reckon Borini would do well for us. Don't they no he will sign tho
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Why? ..
    He's on around the 60k per week mark there. I doubt we will pay that and if we did, would you spend it on him?

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    He's on around the 60k per week mark there. I doubt we will pay that and if we did, would you spend it on him?
    How do you know hes on 60k a week mark? I don't doubt your sincerity Pual I just would like to see where you got that source from because if you do confirm it then it shows hes hugely inflated.

Nah I don't think we would match that sum that you have stated 60k, and no I don't believe he is 'worth' that either. The very max would be 20k imo.

I am under the belief that if we did put in interest, major interest, we would bid around 4m-5m and offer 20k a week.

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar

Don't really rate Borrini.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    How do you know hes on 60k a week mark? I don't doubt your sincerity Pual I just would like to see where you got that source from because if you do confirm it then it shows hes hugely inflated.

Nah I don't think we would match that sum that you have stated 60k, and no I don't believe he is 'worth' that either. The very max would be 20k imo.

I am under the belief that if we did put in interest, major interest, we would bid around 4m-5m and offer 20k a week.
    Here's a link from the express which says he was on 55k per week at Liverpool. There is a headline which says he's on 60k at Sunderland but when I open the link it doesn't mention the actual amount. Him and another Liverpool player, a Spanish full back iirc, were in the news a while ago cos Liverpool couldn't shift them and it was down to their high wages.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...52479541,d.ZGg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234