Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Season

Default Re: Next Season

Its easier to score at a better team u get more chances. Hes been used in midfield and left back and benched a lot.

I suppose defoe shown him how its done but defoe has always been top quality
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

I reckon Borini would do well for us. Don't they no he will sign tho
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Why? ..
    He's on around the 60k per week mark there. I doubt we will pay that and if we did, would you spend it on him?

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    He's on around the 60k per week mark there. I doubt we will pay that and if we did, would you spend it on him?
    How do you know hes on 60k a week mark? I don't doubt your sincerity Pual I just would like to see where you got that source from because if you do confirm it then it shows hes hugely inflated.

Nah I don't think we would match that sum that you have stated 60k, and no I don't believe he is 'worth' that either. The very max would be 20k imo.

I am under the belief that if we did put in interest, major interest, we would bid around 4m-5m and offer 20k a week.

Don't really rate Borrini.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    How do you know hes on 60k a week mark? I don't doubt your sincerity Pual I just would like to see where you got that source from because if you do confirm it then it shows hes hugely inflated.

Nah I don't think we would match that sum that you have stated 60k, and no I don't believe he is 'worth' that either. The very max would be 20k imo.

I am under the belief that if we did put in interest, major interest, we would bid around 4m-5m and offer 20k a week.
    Here's a link from the express which says he was on 55k per week at Liverpool. There is a headline which says he's on 60k at Sunderland but when I open the link it doesn't mention the actual amount. Him and another Liverpool player, a Spanish full back iirc, were in the news a while ago cos Liverpool couldn't shift them and it was down to their high wages.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...52479541,d.ZGg

We've activated a clause in Izzys contract and he's staying another year, great to keep him, great experienced cover and he loves the club, only cost us 600,000 or a third of a garner

Young Paddy to stay for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Young Paddy to stay for another year.
    No linky no Likey
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

What the fuck is happening with ebouie, with brown suspension he was on the bench so fit, he played a minute over both games, as Rodgers is in charge of transfers I've got to believe ebouie was Rodgers choice so why are we not playing him, anyone any idea, fucked if I know the master plan

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    What the fuck is happening with ebouie, with brown suspension he was on the bench so fit, he played a minute over both games, as Rodgers is in charge of transfers I've got to believe ebouie was Rodgers choice so why are we not playing him, anyone any idea, fucked if I know the master plan
    Might not be cutting the mustard in training or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    If there was anything we can criticise BR for, it would be his incoming transfers. Both Toure and this lad have not featured much given how much we payed for them. I know that lad is young but I would have thought he would have had more game time by now. He's been here a few months and has not even came on 5 times yet I don't think. He has also hardly played any football in his career so far so maybe we are giving him a longer time to settle to the club and the country.

Lucas linked in the papers this morn.

Our main deficiency in the CL was a lack of a real CDM. Bitton proved he isn't that man and most of us already knew that anyway. Broony will canter it in the position all day long against SPL muck but he needs help against good opposition. Thought Eboue was signed for this reason but maybe they feel he isn't ready yet.

Eboue is still only 19. Plenty of time. Same as Ajer.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Eboue hasn't looked any good at all in any of his fleeting appearances. Ajer has, and has apparently impressed at Killie so holding more hope for him, although he is a CB now not a CM.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

If there was anything we can criticise BR for, it would be his incoming transfers. Both Toure and this lad have not featured much
    You must not have got the memo - Toure has actually been responsible for every good thing that happened this season through his 'dressing room presence'. The proof is in other players saying he's a nice guy to have around. What a steal!

Also Gordon is amazing with the ball at his feet, even though he makes a cunt of it almost every time he has to use it.

If there was anything we can criticise BR for, it would be his incoming transfers. Both Toure and this lad have not featured much given how much we payed for them. I know that lad is young but I would have thought he would have had more game time by now. He's been here a few months and has not even came on 5 times yet I don't think. He has also hardly played any football in his career so far so maybe we are giving him a longer time to settle to the club and the country.
    Fuck off. Cheat your way to the top of tip67 and now think you can criticise Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    You must not have got the memo - Toure has actually been responsible for every good thing that happened this season through his 'dressing room presence'. The proof is in other players saying he's a nice guy to have around. What a steal!

Also Gordon is amazing with the ball at his feet, even though he makes a cunt of it almost every time he has to use it.
    I see your trying to break your record of how much disinformation you can fit into one post today. Well done.

Poblacht

I think we shouldn't speculate on the transfers under Rodgers because majority of what the paper print are largely pish anyway.

I happily criticiseRodgers for failing to solve sectarianism in West of Scotland

And well kept up with the tip 67 dan, you wouldn't let it lie

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast