Thread: immorality

Default immorality

Say we found a way to become immortal, millions and millions of us get the treatment. What do you think would matter and wouldn't matter?

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: immorality

Dying wouldn't matter IMO
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

I think it would give you time to spell the thread title properly. I was expecting to see some dodgy pics etc with what I read

The Jammeeybot has glitched

There is days, I wish, I wasn't born. But then, annoying generations and even more generations of idiots sounds promising alright

Any yous think money wouldn't matter? Or do you think it would have some sort of issue?

Imagine hating someone if we were all immortal and you're saying "I wish you could die"

I just logged on and seen "immorality, by Jameeyy" and it was my first click.

For me I would always romantacise with death and wonder what it was like. Maybe even the population would obsess with it.
    I may feel I have stopped myself from experiencing death. Not being able to face the fear of death and go through what others have. The mysticism of death and what it is.

Do you know that scientists have found that when you die, a mega dose of Dimethyltriptamine is released from the pineal gland. The ultimate psychadelic experience. You could be missing out on literally the best psychadelic trip of your life.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Prisons would get pretty crowded with people on life sentences

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    For me I would always romantacise with death and wonder what it was like. Maybe even the population would obsess with it.
    This is already the case though

Life would end up pretty tedious if the risk of death was removed

Do you know that scientists have found that when you die, a mega dose of Dimethyltriptamine is released from the pineal gland. The ultimate psychadelic experience. You could be missing out on literally the best psychadelic trip of your life.
    I'd highly recommend herion for your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    And you don't have to die to experience it

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    This is already the case though
    Thats true. What i was trying to get at was, by taking it away from us (the experience of death) would it not amplify that feeling?
    Most view death from a negative perspective. Maybe in 5000 years, all the immortals would finally understand how important death is in allowing life to thrive.

Only if heroin was a psychedelic, would this make sense.

Only if heroin was a psychedelic, would this make sense.
    Oh ok, then just do something to get the natural hit of Dmt, this actually sounds like it may suit your needs.

At least with herion it would be readily available within 10 feet from where you sit........

And like jake pointed out that you don't have to die to use it.
    Last edited by Keano_7; 15-03-2017 at 04:04 AM.

Oh ok, then just do something to get the natural hit of Dmt, this actually sounds like it may suit your needs.

At least with herion it would be readily available within 10 feet from where you sit........

And like jake pointed out that you don't have to die to use it.
    Having to go 10 feet for heroin, shocking service, round here it's like ordering pizza if it's late you get it for free and you get to kneecap the runner

You're going to think im fucking mental but I watch Martin Shkrelis Youtube channel now and then and he was explaining this, that mega dose is just waiting for you to die. That is incredible. I literally shat myself when I researched the accuracy of it. Apparently this explains that souls go to other dimensions (if you know where I am going if you believe in dimension theory, maybe chakra alignments or biocentrism). Apparently quantum theory estimates that our soul/spirit goes into another dimension that mirrors our current dimension/universe. While taking natural remedies to purify or even use your pineal gland is the way to explore this... Apparently anyway (third eye).

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    You're going to think im fucking mental.

Yes..