Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 122

Thread: Dalriada Vs Hundom

  1. #41

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    ex hun steven thompson saying sundays game is meaningless as celtic are too far in front, so getting points to chase 2nd doesn't matter, he then goes on to say the semi final is the huns big game as they can stop celtic winning the treble and then, as an afterthought that huns could win the cup, nice to know this hun has his priorities in order

  2. #42
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    ex hun steven thompson saying sundays game is meaningless as celtic are too far in front, so getting points to chase 2nd doesn't matter, he then goes on to say the semi final is the huns big game as they can stop celtic winning the treble and then, as an afterthought that huns could win the cup, nice to know this hun has his priorities in order
    Cunt also took the nip at Brendan for saying St Mirren are best side we have faced. And he is a St Mirren player still. Always hated the cunt.

  3. #43
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Cunt also took the nip at Brendan for saying St Mirren are best side we have faced. And he is a St Mirren player still. Always hated the cunt.
    Really showed his colours there. BR's comment really wound them up but the stats speak for themselves
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  4. #44

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Missus away to london for a womens march so my derby weekend of drink,drugs & general debauchery started at 8am, ENJOY BHOYS

  5. #45

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Missus away to london for a womens march so my derby weekend of drink,drugs & general debauchery started at 8am, ENJOY BHOYS
    A womans march? I hope she's done all the chores before she went.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    A womans march? I hope she's done all the chores before she went.
    Hahaha. I was trying to think of something to say on this.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  7. #47
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    A womans march? I hope she's done all the chores before she went.
    Jake's been skulling cans of Stella and watching Fox News all morning.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Jake's been skulling cans of Stella and watching Fox News all morning.
    hahahaha. Quality.

  9. #49
    Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Sitting smoking a doobie at the window. An old dog-walker walks by another. 'Confident?' One asks staunchly. 'Och, well, we'll see.' Replied the other barely breaking his stride. Broken Bears.

  10. #50
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Hasn't chosen our best XI unfortunately


  11. #51

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    These cunts are going to injure at least one of our players today.

  12. #52
    Suck One jquinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington DC

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Sviatchenko has not started well

  13. #53

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    The whole team haven't started well. We're pish so far though they will run out of steam.

  14. #54
    Suck One jquinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington DC

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Get in there!

  15. #55

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    That will do. Now kill them Celtic.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Not the best first half, still winning. If they open up they get pumped. They may well go for damage limitation even though we've been poor.

  17. #57
    Suck One jquinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington DC

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Sinclair has been poor. Not even joking, but the difference between the kicking abilities of the two goalkeepers is noticeable.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom


  19. #59
    Suck One jquinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington DC

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Awful substitutions from Rodgers

  20. #60

    Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

    Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Awful substitutions from Rodgers
    Yep, he got it wrong. Terrible from us today but we still should have won at ease. Great save from their keeper from Armstrong kept them in it and they got the break.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •