Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dalriada Vs Hundom

Default Re: Dalriada Vs Hundom

Rodgers saying Forrest is fit, be surprised if he starts him though him or Roberts coming on as sub could run riot

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Could never imagine this Board doing that ^ Lawwells pals in the SFA would get upset.
    After a full days cheating at Ibrox, it was the day Scott Brown got sent off for "butting" Laugherty, the Celtic View ran a big piece and the headline said, "That's why we're paranoid".

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    The Board members wrote for the Celtic View?
    Thats an insane suggestion and you know fine well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that the Board (at that time with the Kellys and Whytes) indirectly controlled the narrative of our Celtic View. You dont need to believe me by the way, Matt McGlone stated this in his book that the Kellys were for printing rethoric against ref decisions and the Orcs sectarian policy. But when McCann came in they done the exact opposite. I don't see that happening now, do you? Instead infallible Pistol Peter Lawwell goes to all other Scottish Media outlets to do interviews (like the start of this seaso when the pressure was on by appionting Deila) when there is a fully operated Celtic media department. Also its no surprise that your moral ambiguity is to come across condesending when Lawwell gets mentioned, its like a bat signal for you, out to save your wee hero Lawwell. After all, he had a point?

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    After a full days cheating at Ibrox, it was the day Scott Brown got sent off for "butting" Laugherty, the Celtic View ran a big piece and the headline said, "That's why we're paranoid".
    I never seen this. But can you show me, im not doubting your sincerity by the way.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Thats an insane suggestion and you know fine well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that the Board (at that time with the Kellys and Whytes) indirectly controlled the narrative of our Celtic View. You dont need to believe me by the way, Matt McGlone stated this in his book that the Kellys were for printing rethoric against ref decisions and the Orcs sectarian policy. But when McCann came in they done the exact opposite. I don't see that happening now, do you? Instead infallible Pistol Peter Lawwell goes to all other Scottish Media outlets to do interviews (like the start of this seaso when the pressure was on by appionting Deila) when there is a fully operated Celtic media department. Also its no surprise that your moral ambiguity is to come across condesending when Lawwell gets mentioned, its like a bat signal for you, out to save your wee hero Lawwell. After all, he had a point?
    Only read the first sentence here but the Celtic TV commentators constantly slate the refs and talk about them having it in for us, is that not a modern day equivalent?

To be honest I'd be pretty embarrassed if the club came out and talked about being "provoked into indiscretions that are foreign to their play", but I appreciate that isn't a feeling you possess.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Only read the first sentence here but the Celtic TV commentators constantly slate the refs and talk about them having it in for us, is that not a modern day equivalent?
    They do? Im still to hear them give that on Celtic TV, in fact im still waiting for them to have the baws to talk what they really think rather than toeing the corporate line.

To be honest I'd be pretty embarrassed if the club came out and talked about being "provoked into indiscretions that are foreign to their play", but I appreciate that isn't a feeling you possess.
    To be honest I might have watched the highlights of that game, but if it was the one where we won the League at Ibrox (doubt it was as im sure the View would have mentioned it) then the media at the time representing the Club are vindicated. Jinky got taken from the waist a good few times in that game, nothing short of criminal, yet if you find that embarrassing fair enough.

They do? Im still to hear them give that on Celtic TV.
    Pretty clear then that you're not well informed enough to speak on this matter either

Pretty clear then that you're not well informed enough to speak on this matter either
    Another ad hominem fallacy. Usual. Lost the debate once again. No wonder dan123y opened that thread.

I reckon I could code an actual bot to churn out posts that could pass as yours. Would you be up for it?

I reckon I could code an actual bot to churn out posts that could pass as yours. Would you be up for it?
    I'm not your authority, Lawwell is, chop chop, get his context of authority.

I'm not scheduled to meet him and the board again () until August I'm afraid.

I'll see what I can do. My dream is to engage you in a conversation with this bot and see what delights unfold. Ultimately one of you might churn out a sentence that actually makes sense, like that infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters theorum.

I'm not scheduled to meet him and the board again () until August I'm afraid.

I'll see what I can do. My dream is to engage you in a conversation with this bot and see what delights unfold. Ultimately one of you might churn out a sentence that actually makes sense, like that infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters theorum.
    August? wouldn't surprise me honestly.

Infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters theorum? Someone please and come and get Euskadi, take him home, hes probably on the drink again, Gordon 4m?

August? wouldn't surprise me honestly.

Infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters theorum? Someone please and come and get Euskadi, take him home, hes probably on the drink again, Gordon 4m?
    Yeah, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem see unlike the random drivel you spew out, I actually understand the words I use

I'm doing a Jameeyy Q and A. Let me know if the questions are Fair and accurate.

The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    I'm doing a Jameeyy Q and A. Let me know if the questions are Fair and accurate.

lol superb

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post

Hahahaahahaha. Lawwell x4

My spelling is awful. "Lawlell" lol.

Full retard alert.

Could never imagine this Board doing that ^ Lawwells pals in the SFA would get upset.
    Lawwell runs the SFA. A few rogue referees doesn't change that.

The Old Board were home-rule pushing Uncle Toms.

The narrative of the view has and always will be controlled by the club or else it is a fanzine. Only time anything ever deviated from this was when McGlone had an opinion-ed column in the late 90s. He was sacked after falling out with the players.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Rodgers saying Forrest is fit, be surprised if he starts him though him or Roberts coming on as sub could run riot
    I think he will start him then. Thought that he was maybe giving him a rest ahead of this one and that kind of talk confirms it.

On form Roberts deserves a spot in the team but you can't fault Rodgers' thinking in playing and developing our own.

And, as you said, Roberts is a great option to have on the bench, for a few positions.