Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: Champions league

  1. #41
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Champions league

    Sickening that people are going to market that as some great spectacle of football
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  2. #42
    ㅤEnd The Austerity Jameeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014

    Default Re: Champions league

    THAT. WAS. FUCKING. UNBELIEVABLE.

    We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

  3. #43
    Celtic Legend Lars1916's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin

    Default Re: Champions league

    Send them to Dortmund. We will fuckin hammer them. Not afraid of Messi, Suarez or Neymar

  4. #44

    Default Re: Champions league

    I just checked and that's 40 goals in last 8 champions league games, bt will be creaming themselves. Maybe the rich teams left should be spending more on defenders

  5. #45
    ㅤEnd The Austerity Jameeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014

    Default Re: Champions league

    Actually cannot believe what I seen last night… Fuck me man.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Champions league

    Barca are cheating bastards. Suarez and Neymar conned the referee throughout the game and were always looking to cheat. They got there because of the refs and the gay FIFA love in with Barca.

  7. #47
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Champions league

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Barca are cheating bastards. Suarez and Neymar conned the referee throughout the game and were always looking to cheat. They got there because of the refs and the gay FIFA love in with Barca.
    I'm so used to those cunts cheating I expect it these days. The real sickner was how everyone swept it under the rug and pretended as if it was some amazing showcase of the sport when it was anything but.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Champions league

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I'm so used to those cunts cheating I expect it these days. The real sickner was how everyone swept it under the rug and pretended as if it was some amazing showcase of the sport when it was anything but.
    Aye, I haven't read it anywhere that they cheated. Check the state of these cunts: https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/...96859777822722

  9. #49

    Default Re: Champions league

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I'm so used to those cunts cheating I expect it these days. The real sickner was how everyone swept it under the rug and pretended as if it was some amazing showcase of the sport when it was anything but.
    Did hear on fitba phone in one of the panel saying kids should watch and do what barca did, another panellist pointed out the cheating by barca. Be right though, it was a GREAT GAME

  10. #50
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Champions league

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Did hear on fitba phone in one of the panel saying kids should watch and do what barca did, another panellist pointed out the cheating by barca. Be right though, it was a GREAT GAME
    It was a good game no doubt, but if they hadnt cheated they wouldnt have gone through and it would just be remembered as a high scoring game

  11. #51

    Default Re: Champions league

    Read that barca took the record from dunfermline, whose manager at the time was Jock Stein

  12. #52

    Default Re: Champions league

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I'm so used to those cunts cheating I expect it these days. The real sickner was how everyone swept it under the rug and pretended as if it was some amazing showcase of the sport when it was anything but.
    The cheating will rarely be touched upon unless it is from one of the "lesser" teams. Lets be honest here, they're all fucking cheats bar the German teams as they spend fortunes that they never repay. Then you have the likes of Messi and Neymar not paying tax or being in dodgy deals etc.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Champions league

    Was just settling down to watch BMG V Shalke game when I noticed it's clattenberg who's the ref, have to put up with commentators wanking over how great this english ref is

  14. #54
    Celtic Legend Lars1916's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin

    Default Re: Champions league

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Was just settling down to watch BMG V Shalke game when I noticed it's clattenberg who's the ref, have to put up with commentators wanking over how great this english ref is
    And then those blue cunts going through by away goals

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •