Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions league

Default Champions league

See bt just extended their contract until 2021, fuck sky, and we'll be getting MORE MONEY from it, though did read that there might be 6 o clock kickoffs, hope not

Default Re: Champions league

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    See bt just extended their contract until 2021, fuck sky, and we'll be getting MORE MONEY from it, though did read that there might be 6 o clock kickoffs, hope not
    You can take them 6pm kick offs for granted. It is a plan by those so called big clubs, so they can share the corpse more easily. Vultures. Cunts. Fta

Meant to be a different emoj, but for some reason, I am not able to edit, since using the tablet

6pm will kill the atmosphere a bit, no doubt.

Fuck knows what we are going to do with all this money, though. Need to get bigger biscuit tins.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

6pm would be 1pm for me, bit of a shiter in terms of chucking in work for the afternoon. Would be better for cunts who want to take a long lunch and come back to work after but fuck that noise I want to get steaming. It's about time this entire club revolved around me tbh
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    6pm would be 1pm for me, bit of a shiter in terms of chucking in work for the afternoon. Would be better for cunts who want to take a long lunch and come back to work after but fuck that noise I want to get steaming. It's about time this entire club revolved around me tbh
    Are you in New York?

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1916 View Post
    Are you in New York?
    Toronto. The clocks actually go forward this Sunday and I had to spend about 5 hours trying to work out what that meant for me.

It means the derby kicks off at 8am but since we lose an hour sleep it's the same

Toronto. The clocks actually go forward this Sunday and I had to spend about 5 hours trying to work out what that meant for me.

It means the derby kicks off at 8am but since we lose an hour sleep it's the same
    Now you have me confused as well. Summertime in Europe, clocks going forward. So far so good. But clocks stay the same in Canada? What about the US of A? Chatting to a bird from Rochester/NY sometimes, that's why I know the time difference between Dublin and NY

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    6pm will kill the atmosphere a bit, no doubt.

Fuck knows what we are going to do with all this money, though. Need to get bigger biscuit tins.
    Bigger biscuit tin, fuckin quality man

Asked you in another thread if you were lawwell, maybe taking this dictatorship/heated drive too seriously

Now you have me confused as well. Summertime in Europe, clocks going forward. So far so good. But clocks stay the same in Canada? What about the US of A? Chatting to a bird from Rochester/NY sometimes, that's why I know the time difference between Dublin and NY
    It's usually 5 hours apart, but for a few weeks it will be only 4 hours. This means for example the Dundee game which kicks off at 12:30 will be at 8.30 instead of 7.30 which is decent. It does mean the huns game is at 8 instead of 7, however that's the same night we lose an hour in the morning. So it's effectively still 7am in terms of sleep

It's usually 5 hours apart, but for a few weeks it will be only 4 hours. This means for example the Dundee game which kicks off at 12:30 will be at 8.30 instead of 7.30 which is decent. It does mean the huns game is at 8 instead of 7, however that's the same night we lose an hour in the morning. So it's effectively still 7am in terms of sleep
    Stay in your bed and watch it on You Tube once you get up. Games are all up pretty much right away nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Stay in your bed and watch it on You Tube once you get up. Games are all up pretty much right away nowadays.
    But I'd rather go to the boozer at 6.30 and get rekt with the lads. I've actually got a bottle of tonic brought over by someone thats been in the fridge for 2 weeks waiting. That's getting cracked 6am sharp

But I'd rather go to the boozer at 6.30 and get rekt with the lads. I've actually got a bottle of tonic brought over by someone thats been in the fridge for 2 weeks waiting. That's getting cracked 6am sharp
    Haha, aye fair fucks. I meant more for run of the mill games.

Did you get the authority from Lawwell to open up the tonic?
    Last edited by Poblacht; 07-03-2017 at 11:55 AM.

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Arsenal got pumped so badly the scoreboard couldnt even account for the number of goals

This must be another chapter of 'English teams try to beat German teams' :rofl:

This must be another chapter of 'English teams try to beat German teams' :rofl:
    Best league in the world.

Imagine celtic lost 10-2 to Bayern. On our budget its more understandable but then the Celtics not good enough spl is pish patter comes put.

Arsenal top 4 in epl. Pumped. What does that make their league?
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Another example of how over-rated England is. If you are Irish or Irish/Scot, you should be ashamed if you support any English team or anything English for that matter.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Another example of how over-rated England is. If you are Irish or Irish/Scot, you should be ashamed if you support any English team or anything English for that matter.
    Agree.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast