Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love fitba

Default Re: Love fitba

Seen a good meme saying we should ban capitalism till we figure out whats going on lol
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

But I thought it was an Islamic attack due to Germany's foreign policy
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    But I thought it was an Islamic attack due to Germany's foreign policy

They found letters at the scene pointing in an Islamic direction but they were placed there by the Russian capitalist culprit

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    They found letters at the scene pointing in an Islamic direction but they were placed there by the Russian capitalist culprit
    Not sure if it was himself, or some sick bandwagoner placing them letters

Its kinda accurate because most of the "islamic" extremists were funded by saudi royals or western capitalists so its quite a fitting truth

Isis for example are just paid mercenaries originally funded by the united states.

Cunts just love to blame religion and these politicians and capitalists know this and play the religion card. Make it a divide of ethnicity and simply ignore 100 years of land a resource theft.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

When 2 sets of football fans batter fuck out of each other is that nothing to do with football and all down to capitalism because they both support teams owned by PLCs with rich board members etc

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    When 2 sets of football fans batter fuck out of each other is that nothing to do with football and all down to capitalism because they both support teams owned by PLCs with rich board members etc
    Thats far too broad a statement, continue....

Bits have always used religion to divide, conquer and rape countries of their economic resources

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Bits have always used religion to divide, conquer and rape countries of their economic resources
    This guy gets it.

a fitba player who can't play in loud stadiums, should move to epl

Real Madrid keep a close eye on Timo Werner's ear issue

Players are often more worried about wearing out their ligaments or muscles rather than their ears but Timo Werner has been struggling with a circulation problem that gets worse in loud arenas, causing concern at Real Madrid.

Los Blancos are in need of a striker in the upcoming January transfer window and have the RB Leipzig man earmarked as a possible alternative to Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo in their attack.

Werner hit the headlines earlier in the campaign when forced off the field at Besiktas' Vodafone Arena due to volume levels causing great discomfort in his ears.

Circulation and breathing problems have been named by the German club as the reason behind their star forward's troubling issue, which has seen him wear ear plugs during games as well as undergo a number of tests to get to the bottom of it.

With 11 goals in 18 games this season, Real can understandably consider Werner a good option for January however their concern may end up costing the 21-year-old a switch to Spain.

That awful prick? He said the same, before they played Borussia Dortmund, because of the noisy Yellow wall, and the intimidating atmosphere ... and suddenly he was in the starting XI. Fuck him

Fuck off with this cliched pish. #Lovefitbaandcraftbeer