Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Injuries Thread 16/17

Default Re: Injuries Thread 16/17

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Harsh, especially from a man who used the word "chores" in a recent post, my reply had little to do with your post but felt it was necessary to remind you that londons turning you american. So how is living in London with all those epl mercenaries everywhere
    I don't live anywhere near London.

Here come the hotstepper Lolercoaster's Avatar

Harsh, especially from a man who used the word "chores" in a recent post, my reply had little to do with your post but felt it was necessary to remind you that londons turning you american. So how is living in London with all those epl mercenaries everywhere
    It's Niall who stays in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    It's Niall who stays in London.
    Right

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I don't live anywhere near London.
    Apologies, thought it was you who moved there due to work commitments

De Vries is having surgery on his ankle, which means Bailey will have to come on when madden sends off Gordon in cup semi final

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Apologies, thought it was you who moved there due to work commitments

De Vries is having surgery on his ankle, which means Bailey will have to come on when madden sends off Gordon in cup semi final
    Wonder will Gordon revert to being worst keeper in history without De Vries on the bench influencing his every move
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Apparently Dembele picked up a hamstring injury against Dundee. Get the impression Rodgers would start him ahead of Griffiths even if he got both legs amputated though

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Apparently Dembele picked up a hamstring injury against Dundee. Get the impression Rodgers would start him ahead of Griffiths even if he got both legs amputated though
    I get the feeling Leigh might go in the summer.

I wouldnt blame him. For all the talk of players being improved this season we have a 40 goal striker sitting on the bench. I'm more than happy to play Dembele in the big games but Griffiths has been criminally wasted this year.

I wouldnt blame him. For all the talk of players being improved this season we have a 40 goal striker sitting on the bench. I'm more than happy to play Dembele in the big games but Griffiths has been criminally wasted this year.
    Aye, but we don't know what has went on behind close doors. Get the feeling they will never see eye to eye. Realistically even after being usurped by Dembele he could have still bagged thirty goals this season if he had gotten more game-time but the manager has other ideas. Don't think he would be umber one if Dembele left either.

I remember early in the season Griffiths scored and ran to Rodgers and jumped on him celebrating, Rodgers fined him for it according to broony, thought at the time it was a bit harsh

Should have had alot more game time. Couldn't blame him if he wants to move on.
    We might end up having to sell Dembele, with Griffo out of match sharpness and no replacement, that could cause problems for us.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

I remember early in the season Griffiths scored and ran to Rodgers and jumped on him celebrating, Rodgers fined him for it according to broony, thought at the time it was a bit harsh
    Is this true?

Links please?

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Is this true?

Links please?
    Aye, hate to play the source card but not heard this one at all.

Personally I think Rodgers is judging Leigh a bit on past endeavours, like his public dissents against Deila. Relatively his behaviour has been exemplary this year. On the pitch at least. There were rumours on KDS that him getting dropped was due to turning up for training smelling of booze.

Oh and there was that incident at the weekend were apparently Rodgers went mental at him for not warming up correctly.

Aye, hate to play the source card but not heard this one at all.

Personally I think Rodgers is judging Leigh a bit on past endeavours, like his public dissents against Deila. Relatively his behaviour has been exemplary this year. On the pitch at least. There were rumours on KDS that him getting dropped was due to turning up for training smelling of booze.

Oh and there was that incident at the weekend were apparently Rodgers went mental at him for not warming up correctly.
    Hearsay, hearsay.

No links, no likey.

Is this true?

Links please?
    Don't have a link but I mentioned it on here at the time, broon was having a laugh about it

Must be fully trying to wind the boy up now. Berating him for not warming up properly when there's 0% chance of him playing. Only noticable thing Dembele has done for a few weeks is another pathetic dive against the huns (when he could have passed the ball to a player in a dangerous position no less) and he still doesnt get a sniff.

Wouldnt be surprised if there is pressure from Dembele's agent/Lawwell to play him as much as possible to keep his value up

Don't have a link but I mentioned it on here at the time, broon was having a laugh about it
    Its cool mate. I found a few articles about it.

Dembele out for the rest of the season.

Dembele out for the rest of the season.
    You got links to that?

You got links to that?
    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...inal-1-4429348