Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Injuries Thread 16/17

Default Re: Injuries Thread 16/17

Thanks for that. As much as I dont want to see him injured. I'm glad Griffo will get a chance to show what hes got again.

I thought the Griff looked dangerous against the huns. Still sharp with not a lot of game time.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

I'd prefer to have both but Griff looked good on Sunday. Won the penalty, should have won a 2nd with some good skill and almost scored after some superb control from a long ball.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Glad dembele pen will have a break he's still young and should be back raring to go next season, really glad Griffiths will get a run of games and is easily good enough to finish our season successfully

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I'd prefer to have both but Griff looked good on Sunday. Won the penalty, should have won a 2nd with some good skill and almost scored after some superb control from a long ball.
    Of course its better to have both. I feel Griffo has deserved more game time.
    That's what I like about him, When he came on Sunday, it was like he just picked up from where he left off.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

I was furious at the time but I think I understand now why we played such boring keep-the-ball for 10 mins when we were down to ten men. Griffiths wouldnt have expected to come on that early so we were actually stalling for time while he got a good warm-up so he didnt tweak anything himself after coming on. McGregort alluded to this and how it was something Rodgers had worked on so fair play, that is genius.