Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 1,281 to 1,286 of 1286

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

from 90mins.com

Gerrards decision making process,
    The former England international, formerly coach of the Reds' Under-18 side, said he accepted the job when a "feeling in his stomach" indicated that it was the right move.

be caravans next bhoys
    KT, "All I think about is Celtic"

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    I think he will get at least a year, maybe a year and a half. They can't just keep sacking managers and Gerrard has wisely signed up to a four year deal, which will cost them heavily if they have to pay him off.
    Honestly, I'll be shocked should he be there by cristmass. It reminds me so much of the time united appointed moyes, like United everyone wants to beat them, next season will be the time to do so.

Their dillusion makes this job a lot bigger than it should be, he's fucked, they are fucked. They will probably bust by the time we hit 9 in a row trying to prevent it.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    from 90mins.com

Gerrards decision making process,
    The former England international, formerly coach of the Reds' Under-18 side, said he accepted the job when a "feeling in his stomach" indicated that it was the right move.

be caravans next bhoys
    When I last had a "feeling in my stomach", I blocked the toilet on an Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to Frankfurt

Naismith trying to ingratiate himself with the peepul by booting every Celtic player he could catch

Looks like King has been caught up in another Web of eyes.

Er lies...

anyone notice our goal of the month competition had 5 goals all against the huns, fuckin brilliant