Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1210

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Not only another defeat today but one that I predicted on tip67 which probably pushes me further clear. Was only 2-1 but Killie gave them a fair battering today.

Hahaha. Liar.

I can see what you valuated due to a flaw. You never predicted that,

Anyway, what a result for killie. Watched this one. Well deserved, they could have been up a lot more than that.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

I actually did go for that. They are gash and Killie are on the up.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I actually did go for that. They are gash and Killie are on the up.
    You didnt, I can see.

Good try though, paul.

i don’t know but I think the ruling means King has to put 11m in an escrow account so all the share holders who wish can honor the offer he made at the initial takeover. Upto 11m, normally this might be declined by many as it’s and emotional investment not a business one, but given the distain for King and the fear of administration a good few might take the offer. Maybe more than he can afford, which is why he is shitting it.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

King has appealed it. Buying more time before he's forced out of der hun.

The Magic Hat sacked after only 9 months, don’t know if that’s good news as his only trick was to buy Huns, but it is amusing to see the best manager in Britain who does not do walking away being found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro1888 View Post
    The Magic Hat sacked after only 9 months, don’t know if that’s good news as his only trick was to buy Huns, but it is amusing to see the best manager in Britain who does not do walking away being found out.
    Total donkey and only in Scotland would he have been lauded as he was for a while. Well, only at one team that is.

Nobody else think if the Huns had stuck with Warbs they would already be the second best team in the country? I do. Wouldn't have laid a glove on us or anything but they'd comfortably be second.

Bookies suspending betting on huns going into administration/getting relegated, I know it could Phil getting a couple of mates to put 20 each on it, but still makes me smile

'Gers keen on Dulwich hamlet ace'

Headline of the year from the scotsman

Think that Murphy will do a good job for them.

Shocked they aren't in for Naismith. Might be waiting to the end of the window when Norwich will drop the wage demands. He'd rip this league up still.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Shocked they aren't in for Naismith.
    If you believe the Scottish media, he's wanting to come back and play for them for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    If you believe the Scottish media, he's wanting to come back and play for them for free.
    Aye, read that but no sure how it would work when Norwich want 10k a week toward his wages. Few Championship clubs are said to have already offered to meet this.

I thought he had been freed so his contract would be ripped up. I know to appease the Huns he has said he would play for free. Which is the latest attempt to get back in the lodge before he returns to stay in Ayr.

Aye, read that but no sure how it would work when Norwich want 10k a week toward his wages. Few Championship clubs are said to have already offered to meet this.
    If he was to come back to Scotland he should go back to Killie, where it started for him. He'd do well under Clarke and their fans would appreciate it.

Apparently Hearts are looking at him as well.

Dandy ^

Huns have signed another couple of loans. Cummings and that diddy Martin. Cunts seem to think this is them back again and on the way to 55. Glorious everytime they do this.

Huns have signed another couple of loans. Cummings and that diddy Martin. Cunts seem to think this is them back again and on the way to 55. Glorious everytime they do this.
    all loans too, was rumoured skint cunts made the players pay for flights and hotel for their sensational trip to florida

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    all loans too, was rumoured skint cunts made the players pay for flights and hotel for their sensational trip to florida
    I seen a video one of their muppet players posted from Florida and it looked to me like they were staying in digs rather than a hotel. They were all sitting about on this manky sofa like the plebs they are.

STEVE CLARKE and Kris Boyd have told Zombies to get real after branding their 350,000 bid for Jordan Jones an insult.
    Kilmarnock boss Clarke immediately tossed out the offer from Ibrox, insisting it was nowhere near the Ayrshire club’s 1million valuation of the winger.

Striker Boyd also waded into the debate, claiming his former club have a long history of unsettling players by making derisory offers for them.
    Clarke told Gers they can forget about landing Jones on the cheap, making it clear Killie are in no rush to sell the Northern Ireland cap.
    Speaking after picking up the manager of the month award for December, he said: “There is no progress because the bid was far too low.
    “The club has immediately turned it down.
    “The offer was nowhere near where we would rate someone of Jordan’s ability.
    “If I was the player, I would be a little bit upset that the bid was so low. For an international player, definitely.
    “We are under no pressure to sell because the club is in decent shape.
    “There’s a good feeling about the place right now.

“Everything is positive and, when you are doing well, people will come for your players.”
    Former Zombies star Boyd launched a blistering attack on his former employers, urging them to put their money where their mouth is.
    Zombies had a number of bids for Jamie Walker thrown out earlier this year, while they also failed to get a deal for Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes over the line.
    Boyd said: “It pretty much sums it up as there’s a common theme the whole time.
    “There is one club unsettling everybody. If they want players, then pay the money and come and take them.
    “We all know how football works. If a deal has been agreed and Jordan is happy with it, then go and pay the price to the football club.
    “Jamie Walker was the exact same. There’s a list — and we could go on and on.

“Calls have been made and yet nothing has been backed up to do something about it.
    “Pay the money and take the players if you want them.
    “It’s easy to unsettle players now. Everyone knows everyone and we all know how it works, but this club is in no position where it needs to sell.
    “And it certainly won’t give away one of its assets for next to nothing.
    “If Zombies want Jordan, then they will need to pay the money to get him.”
    Killie are still in the running to bring Steven Naismith — who played alongside Boyd at Rugby Park and then Ibrox — back to his roots on loan from Norwich.
    However, Clarke admits getting a deal done for the 31-year-old remains a long shot.