Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    It's Lee the left back who's the grass. Great to see them fighting amongst themselves, long may it continue
    That's what I think too. But no doubt the likes of Miller want him punted too.

With this happening there is no other end game than Pedro going. Time and time again we have seen player power ousting managers. Not only in Scotland.

Big Eck would be a great replacement and guarantee further mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    That's what I think too. But no doubt the likes of Miller want him punted too.

With this happening there is no other end game than Pedro going. Time and time again we have seen player power ousting managers. Not only in Scotland.

Big Eck would be a great replacement and guarantee further mediocrity.
    With the media supporting kreosote kenny I'm hoping they know he's lined up for a caretaker role after pedro, huns should give it to bell, he's staunch, knows their culchoor AND we already have a song for him

Jimmy Bell as manager now there is a thought.

Heard rumours he is on 100k a year and has been for a while.

Jimmy Bell as manager now there is a thought.

Heard rumours he is on 100k a year and has been for a while.
    He probably supplies the louden with their ham sandwiches

He probably supplies the louden with their ham sandwiches
    That guy who runs the Louden, Marshall, is on Follow Follow practically after every home game arguing with Huns about his pub. It's class. Watching the life die out in their forums has been a real joy in last five years.

That guy who runs the Louden, Marshall, is on Follow Follow practically after every home game arguing with Huns about his pub. It's class. Watching the life die out in their forums has been a real joy in last five years.
    Arguing about what? I've never visited any of their forums, probably because being brought up in a town with various lodges I can barely contain my hatred of them as it is, am tempted though just to enjoy their pain and humiliation. Was this marshall in charge when they lowered the butchers apron above the pub to half mast when liquidation was announced?

Arguing about what? I've never visited any of their forums, probably because being brought up in a town with various lodges I can barely contain my hatred of them as it is, am tempted though just to enjoy their pain and humiliation. Was this marshall in charge when they lowered the butchers apron above the pub to half mast when liquidation was announced?
    Aye he has always owned it. Huns start threads on a Saturday moaning about getting chucked out and calling it a shithole and then he comes on come closing time and gets weighed in. Entertaining stuff.

I love their forums. Raging Follow Follow just changed servers. Lost an account with a fairly high post count.

Aye he has always owned it. Huns start threads on a Saturday moaning about getting chucked out and calling it a shithole and then he comes on come closing time and gets weighed in. Entertaining stuff.

I love their forums. Raging Follow Follow just changed servers. Lost an account with a fairly high post count.
    Nae luck, so are they suspicious of you or do you just have to end each post with ftp to be accepted, pedro has a mole in the dressing room, agent lofty on follow follow, details of their banner being leaked to GB, they don't know who they can trust, excellent

Nae luck, so are they suspicious of you or do you just have to end each post with ftp to be accepted, pedro has a mole in the dressing room, agent lofty on follow follow, details of their banner being leaked to GB, they don't know who they can trust, excellent
    It's far from just me. Must be thousands of Tims at it. You need to go in all guns blazing, WATP etc but after a while you can be more sly.

Hector has issued a statement today which confirms that he will be going after all the cunts who had an EBT. Wee Barry has already cheated his way out of it but it should be fun watching the fuckers squirm over the next few weeks. Lets hope McCann is in hiding from today.

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Hector has issued a statement today which confirms that he will be going after all the cunts who had an EBT. Wee Barry has already cheated his way out of it but it should be fun watching the fuckers squirm over the next few weeks. Lets hope McCann is in hiding from today.
    Can you post the statement please.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    Can you post the statement please.

HMRC MAKE THEIR EBT STATEMENTFeatured Image

HMRC are ready to collect the income tax and national insurance owed to them from the Zombies (IL) players that benefited from the club’s ‘EBT’ scheme.

In July the Supreme Court ruled in favour of HMRC that the scheme was simply disguised remuneration that should have been subject to income tax and national insurance in the normal manner.

HMRC have published a statement on their website that is sure to make for grim reading for stars such as Neil McCann, Steven Thompson, Alex Rae, Alex McLeish, Billy Dodds, Barry Ferguson, Ronald de Boer, Michael Mols and dozens of others.

The side letters that they assumed indemnified them against a tax demand are worthless with the interest and penalties added to the tax element meaning that most beneficiaries will have to pay back the full total that they cashed in.

HMRC will issue Follower Notices which carry a grim message:

If you use a tax avoidance scheme that has the same or similar arrangements to one that HMRC has successfully challenged in court, HMRC will check your tax affairs and may send you a follower notice.

A follower notice asks you to settle your tax affairs with HMRC. If you don’t, you may have to pay a penalty.

As well as a follower notice, you may also receive an APN. If you do, you’ll need to pay the accelerated payment as well as settling your tax affairs.

If you receive an APN, you must pay the amount of disputed tax. HMRC will hold this money until the enquiry into your affairs is complete, or your appeal is resolved. You’ll get the money back if HMRC finds you don’t owe it.

If you don’t pay the disputed tax amount by the date on the notice, you may have to pay a penalty.

If you don’t follow the steps described in a notice you receive, you may have to pay a penalty.

If this happens, you’ll receive a notice of penalty assessment telling you how much you have to pay, and by when. It also explains how the penalty is worked out.

Poblacht

Thats good. A good amount of that scum will be filing for bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    Thats good. A good amount of that scum will be filing for bankruptcy.
    Your welcome mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Your welcome mate.
    Ironic, use of mate to a stranger, bravo(is bravo Spanish? )

Kreosote kenny scored today in huns GLAMOUR FRIENDLY with morton earning sevco a 3-3 draw. What a player, what a team & what a club, all pish

Ironic, use of mate to a stranger, bravo(is bravo Spanish? )
    Bravo is Spanish but a Spaniard would have said "De nada" basically means your welcome/ it's fine/ it's nothing sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Bravo is Spanish but a Spaniard would have said "De nada" basically means your welcome/ it's fine/ it's nothing sort of thing
    Knew that 'de nada' meant that with my limited Spanish, my favourite is 'quantos hermanas tieni ouste' which should be, how many sisters do you have

Knew that 'de nada' meant that with my limited Spanish, my favourite is 'quantos hermanas tieni ouste' which should be, how many sisters do you have
    salir del área de los niños

salir del área de los niños
    un pervertido hijo de puta !