Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

Salivating at that one. Double header against the Huns. Historically we always do well out them.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    huns game at £1box after the break is sat 29th April so we get to beat them twice in a week & I dream about dan in my sleep.
    Lets slow it down some.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Lets slowdance some.
    Now dan

Wow, you never fail to impress me, dan
    Thanks dude. I always assumed you held a grudge against me of some kind, due to my general superiority.

That means alot coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Thanks dude. I always assumed you held a grudge against me of some kind, due to my general superiority.

That means alot coming from you.
    That is one of the many posts I write but am too shy too post, how you got it just adds to your legend

I'm getting a hard-on. Speaking of that where is my guy, Keanu.

Because that much has gone on and is still happening it is hard to pinpoint best moments from the journey. This must rank:

Pedro done this at half time:

Zombies
    1Foderingham
    17Hodson Substituted for O'Halloran at 45' minutes
    4Kiernan
    3Hill Substituted for Halliday at 45' minutes
    5Wallace Substituted for Garner at 45' minutes
    23Holt
    8Toral Booked at 43mins
    20Hyndman
    9Miller
    10McKay
    33Waghorn Booked at 22mins

Got them a draw but my fuck is that mental. One recognised defender for the second half and all the subs used. BR must be throwing out all his notes and getting ready to start again.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

If it wasn't for Foderingham it would have cost them too, Well could have scored 3 or 4 in the second half
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    If it wasn't for Foderingham it would have cost them too, Well could have scored 3 or 4 in the second half
    In fairness it was a pretty good game to watch. End to end in 2nd half.

Motherwell done all the attack in first half. 2nd half they could have got 4 but the huns had 3 or 4 good chances as well.

2nd half was a good half of football. Mainly cos 2 teams are shockingly bad at defending.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

St Johnstone catching them.

This Pedro fella is going to get legendary status among Celtic fans. I like him. Get the feeling he could try and play us at football and open them up to a serious scalping.

Why the didn't stick with yon Murty is mental.

Look out for part of their stadium being closed for the early part of next season by the way as they set about trying to repair the roof.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Ol Murto wasn't exactly setting the heather alight either. He got their best result of their season only because Hill was allowed take Griffiths out.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Ol Murto wasn't exactly setting the heather alight either. He got their best result of their season only because Hill was allowed take Griffiths out.
    Aye not saying he any great shakes but Pedro isn't an improvement. I honestly think things with him could get hilariously bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Aye not saying he any great shakes but Pedro isn't an improvement. I honestly think things with him could get hilariously bad.
    Aye it takes about 3 years to bring in a totally new style. Deila was setting up loads of similar things to Rodgers so it made settling in easier n improvements quicker.

Pedro won get that time

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Definitely and they can't afford to sack him, it'll get better if they appoint hard barry of deeds brown as 3rd coach /hun cultural attaché

Definitely and they can't afford to sack him, it'll get better if they appoint hard barry of deeds brown as 3rd coach /hun cultural attaché
    A cynic might suggest this vaunted third coach is being appointed to step in after Pedro fucks up. ST are there to be sold just now but once that is done they won't even keep up the pretence of any ambition and it will be Barry or Bomber steering HMS Dignity.

Noticed the odds for Aberdeen -1 is 11/4, -2 is 8/1, could be some ££££s to be made with huns getting pumped sunday

Pedro yesterday gave the meeja a sheet of paper predicting the Aberdeen team, jesus

Their next four games are Aberdeen away, an easy home game and a double header with the champions.

Pedro's dinner will be oot by the end of that.

Noticed the odds for Aberdeen -1 is 11/4, -2 is 8/1, could be some ££££s to be made with huns getting pumped sunday
    Aberdeen don't have it in them to rattle the huns, it'll be 2-1.