Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

This is the second time I've seen the new club at Hampden this season and with half way gone in the second, they should barring a fair bit of luck, have conceded about 10 goals. And thats not exaggerating. The bread man makes Deila looked like a defensive maestro.

Stokes is incredibly 10/1 to score the next goal.

That Jason Cummings has let all the talk go to his head, needs to put in more effort.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro1888 View Post
    That Jason Cummings has let all the talk go to his head, needs to put in more effort.
    Can't say I've seen too much of him but today he has been embarrassing.

This is luck on a Walter Smith level. jammy cunts.

Get in stoksey.

Criminal not to have Henderson on front the start either.

Henderson to stokes, hope huns enjoyed that one

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Get in stoksey.

Criminal not to have Henderson on front the start either.
    At half time Stokes was 10s to score next goal and 15/2 to score anytime. I took next goal

Get in there Hibs. Fully fucking deserved and more dodgy defending from those clowns. If Warburton is manager of the year then I'm young stud of the century. And I'm not that young

3-2 hibees!!! Get fucking in there!!

Tell yees that 7/1 was a certainty, bit nervy all be it but worth it. Last minute winners are the fucking best!!! Lol

Great picture of stubbs and the 2-3 scoreboard

One Celtic player gets 2 goals and another gets 2 assists. Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Tell yees that 7/1 was a certainty, bit nervy all be it but worth it. Last minute winners are the fucking best!!! Lol
    I know this is going to sound like bullshit but I swear it's true. I was going to put 4 bets on today just to have a bit of interest. They were sevco to score a penalty, sevco to win 3-1, Hibs to win 3-2 and Cummings first goal and Hibs 2-1. As I was putting them on in that order a warning came up on my betslip that one of the prices had changed. 3-2 to Hibs went in from 50's to 40's and I took the fucker off and covered the other 3. Granted was only gonna put 2.50 on each but that is still a ton I've fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I know this is going to sound like bullshit but I swear it's true. I was going to put 4 bets on today just to have a bit of interest. They were sevco to score a penalty, sevco to win 3-1, Hibs to win 3-2 and Cummings first goal and Hibs 2-1. As I was putting them on in that order a warning came up on my betslip that one of the prices had changed. 3-2 to Hibs went in from 50's to 40's and I took the fucker off and covered the other 3. Granted was only gonna put 2.50 on each but that is still a ton I've fucked up.
    Yeah u fucked up lol, if a price drop from a bookie loses 10 points from the one you are gona do make sure you back that one especially if it's from 50s to 40s, that's the one you back

Fully aware that in hindsight in this case its great advice but as an in play better, future reference, it's good advice.
    Last edited by Keano_7; 21-05-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Flares, sectarian signing, pitch invasion, players attacked, fans fighting, arrests, ER overload, yup the Huns are back.

Slapped back into the woodwork where the fucking cretins belong.

I said the same day the beat us they would lose the final, even a totally shocking celtic side who struggled against East Kilbride could have rattled 10 past them. I forgot to put the bet on though, who cares they got fucked.

In a way I'm happy for Hibs as well, a long time without a trophy and it's good to see, they deserve it for the players they have contributed to us over the 100 odd years alone. Hope they have a belter of a party.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Its mental through my way with Hibs supporters celebrating. Fair fucks to them. Get it right up that manky diseased shower of scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro1888 View Post
    Flares, sectarian signing, pitch invasion, players attacked, fans fighting, arrests, ER overload, yup the Huns are back.
    You can also add to that that there are around 200 of them charging about Glasgow causing trouble. Or as the police described it "around 200 riotous Rnagers fans".

Let me be the first to say, welcome back

I enjoyed that, a relegation battle awaits.......

Hibs first trophy in 100 years or whatever, the luck of the draw eh?