Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 836

Thread: Newco Huns

  1. #21

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    I was sure I had read something about him being pro-Celtic on twitter before but dismissed it once I hadn't heard anything.

    Makes me more cynical. Fucking mongos.

  2. #22
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    I don't see how him favouring us in the rivalry would mean he isn't signing for them. He wouldn't be the first (for either side).

    tbh the only reason I doubt the move is because he's on good money at a recently promoted side so I don't get why he'd take the step down, other than the total value of the contract (i.e. 3x15k vs 1x30k), but if that's the case it will only fuck them really as I doubt he'll be worth that contract in 2 or even 1 years time.

    It would be very very strange if he doesn't sign though after all this - as it isn't just rumour talk it is actually people in the club going on about it. Will go down as one of the most desperate PR attempts going.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  3. #23

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I don't see how him favouring us in the rivalry would mean he isn't signing for them. He wouldn't be the first (for either side).

    tbh the only reason I doubt the move is because he's on good money at a recently promoted side so I don't get why he'd take the step down, other than the total value of the contract (i.e. 3x15k vs 1x30k), but if that's the case it will only fuck them really as I doubt he'll be worth that contract in 2 or even 1 years time.

    It would be very very strange if he doesn't sign though after all this - as it isn't just rumour talk it is actually people in the club going on about it. Will go down as one of the most desperate PR attempts going.
    I am not too sure about what to think. If they never got anyone of that caliber and instead ended up with a handful of Scott Arfield's* they'd look incredibly stupid.

    * All I know is he broke through with Falkirk and went down south and didn't do much.

  4. #24
    Jameeys torrie army Wgs3inarow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    jameeyys tory world of financial freedom

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I am not too sure about what to think. If they never got anyone of that caliber and instead ended up with a handful of Scott Arfield's* they'd look incredibly stupid.

    * All I know is he broke through with Falkirk and went down south and didn't do much.
    Scored a screamer on opening day of last season against Chelsea, think contender for goal of the year, to be honest like you I only remembered hi briefly from Falkirk days.
    His mother goes on constantly about him like some kind of superstar and cant understand why Celtic haven't come in for him and calls Strachan all the little cunts because he wont call him up for Scotland.
    Hes just been called up for Canada now and was in their last squad a few weeks ago.

    Its not easy to tell someone ''your sons a tit'' that's why celtic and Scotland don't want him!

    But, the wee shits on over 18k a week in the championship with big rise coming for next season in the EPL!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Arfield, for a player even fairly unknown when at SPL level he's done pretty well down south. He got promoted from league 1, then promoted from championship and played 30 odd games in EPL.

    A pretty decent rise from an unkown Falkirk players and any time i've seen him he looks pretty good.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

  6. #26
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    I see that after the pullava yesterday over the IP rights to the sevco badge between sevco and Sports Direct, Sports Direct have set their website up to completely troll the huns



    http://www.sportsdirect.com/
    "It's right up there, one of the proudest moments of my career. This is monumental. On the anniversary of club it was a very special occasion. We wanted to do ourselves justice and we surpassed that. We've beaten the best club in the world. It was a stiff examination and we came through it with flying colours."

  7. #27

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Arfield, for a player even fairly unknown when at SPL level he's done pretty well down south. He got promoted from league 1, then promoted from championship and played 30 odd games in EPL.

    A pretty decent rise from an unkown Falkirk players and any time i've seen him he looks pretty good.
    Aye not slighting the lad really but he is no Joey Barton. I do remember thinking he had done well to get the move without playing in the top division in Scotland.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    I see that after the pullava yesterday over the IP rights to the sevco badge between sevco and Sports Direct, Sports Direct have set their website up to completely troll the huns



    http://www.sportsdirect.com/
    I think that the last court case has lulled them into a false sense of security. King thinks he can do whatever he wants but I doubt Ashley will take this one lying down.

    I also believe that the company that has the retail rights is registered in England so it may take any court case out of Scotland which would mean that they cannot rely as much on the nudge nudge, wink wink brigade.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Newco Huns


  10. #30

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    hate it when we're not involved in last game of
    the season, GAUN THE HIBS

  11. #31

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    You just have to admire the SFA's shamelessness. This is the line up of officials for the final today.

    Referee:
    Steven McLean
    Assistant Referee 1:
    David McGeachie
    Assistant Referee 2:
    Andrew McWilliam
    Fourth Official:
    Bobby Madden
    Additional Assistant Referee 1:
    John Beaton
    Additional Assistant Referee 2:
    Andrew Dallas

    I've seen less conspicuous orange lodge members lists ffs.

  12. #32
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Cummings 3-1 105/1, way too much.

    This huns team are far too overconfident for a hibs team just off the back of being robbed a place in the top tier. It's hibs day, 7/1 Winrush is a certaintiy

  13. #33
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    On the same note, it's a disgrace on our part that 2 division 1 teams are competing for the main cup competition in Scotland.

    Just saying.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Get in there Stokesy. Absolutely comical defending by the new club

  15. #35

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    GAUN STOKES

  16. #36
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Crackin header that, shame the defender shat it lol.

    Stokes on fire, unlucky wi that effort, more to come from him in this. Hope y'all lumped on that 7/1 offer

  17. #37

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Hibs have been the better team by a distance but they are coming back into it. Looks like Hibs are almost as poor as them at the back tbh.

  18. #38
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Hibs have been the better team by a distance but they are coming back into it. Looks like Hibs are almost as poor as them at the back tbh.
    It was the same as the Falkirk games, in complete control in both legs but the defence is shocking and Falkirk scored I'd say roughly 5 out of 8 attempts over the 2 games.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    How many chances are Hibs going to miss ffs. They should have at least 4 this half already.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Newco Huns

    Stokes looks match fit & ready to bleed to win this, again just now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •