Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Saw that, the huns are living in 17th century and their NI rolemodels are telling them to move on and stop embarrassing them
    Our club didn't trust us to go to Windsor.....

Super Kenny Miller and gangster mate in knife rammy with a burd. http://www.scotsman.com/news/rangers...told-1-4582920

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Super Kenny Miller and gangster mate in knife rammy with a burd. http://www.scotsman.com/news/rangers...told-1-4582920
    Took them long enough to get that story together. This was after the first 5-1 pumping we gave them last season.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Took them long enough to get that story together. This was after the first 5-1 pumping we gave them last season.
    Legalities, mate. It's been out there forever. I posted something on here about it last year More to come too!

Tonight could be the night Pedro gets his dinner. St Johnstone could very easily take a few. It is coming just a matter of when.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Newco have been lacking on proper arsehole players for a while but this Morelos guy is taking the role nicely. Scummy cheating wee prick and looks like an actual orc too which helps
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

They're pretty fortunate to be winning this one.

Caravan keeps moving.

To be fair the do actually have a good spine to their team nowadays. Alves, Jack, Dorrans and Morelos are good players.

Bit gutted they weren't singing the Cardoso song much. Did sing the one about Lisbon Lions dying loud and clear in first half.

Caravan keeps moving.

To be fair the do actually have a good spine to their team nowadays. Alves, Jack, Dorrans and Morelos are good players.
    Jack is a standard SPL player. Alves is probably their MOM tonight. There is no way that was a 3-0 game. Saints are pish and they still should have taken something from that imo.

Bit gutted they weren't singing the Cardoso song much. Did sing the one about Lisbon Lions dying loud and clear in first half.
    Have you heard the new one about Scott Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Jack is a standard SPL player. Alves is probably their MOM tonight. There is no way that was a 3-0 game. Saints are pish and they still should have taken something from that imo.
    Aye Jack isn't international class or anything but he is definitely top-rung SPL so an improvement. He was probably Aberdeen's best or one of. I don't think it was a 3-0 either - first goal would have won it for either side - but they have better players than last year.

Aye Jack isn't international class or anything but he is definitely top-rung SPL so an improvement. He was probably Aberdeen's best or one of. I don't think it was a 3-0 either - first goal would have won it for either side - but they have better players than last year.
    They are a bit better though I think that Morelos still has a long way to go. Alves is good when all he is dealing with is high balls. Tavernier puts in good crosses tbf to him. I think the way they set up though totally suits us and our front 4 will continue to destroy them.

Aye that ism't a glove to lay a glove on us. Nor I I really think they could topple Aberdeen with that chump in charge.