Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1084

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

Anyone hear that fuckin idiot Walker on Sky today. Saying that Jack was unlucky to get sent off because "May was there". Then compare it to the comments he was making about Jozo's clean tackle on permatan. He is a disgrace and clearly working to an agenda. The coverage on that channel is more biased than hun TV.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Anyone hear that fuckin idiot Walker on Sky today. Saying that Jack was unlucky to get sent off because "May was there". Then compare it to the comments he was making about Jozo's clean tackle on permatan. He is a disgrace and clearly working to an agenda. The coverage on that channel is more biased than hun TV.
    Fuckin exactly hes a wee bitter soup taking prick, every time the wee rat is on the telly or wireless I switch off, hes never got a good word to say about our club so Fuck him and the rest of the Hun media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

It's funny because the rest of Scottish football always moans about how the media is dominated by the " Old F**m" but the reality is most of the Celtic folk hate us (Walker, McCann, Burley etc). It's like 5% tims 60 % huns and 35% soup takers.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

sheep saying delboy is staying, could huns even afford him? job done though 6pts and in our shadow in the league just with a shite load of meeja articles, on a happy note their newest animal jack got a 3 game ban but will be back in time for broon to teach him some manners

No buying it. Expect him to be there tomorrow. He hasn't took training all week and clearly wants the job.

If these reports are true then it's another embarrassing episode for this comedy show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    No buying it. Expect him to be there tomorrow. He hasn't took training all week and clearly wants the job.
    huns saying murty in charge until we skelp them at New Year, probably the plan until Dundee and thistle battered them then they panicked and lied about being after delboy

Their club statement on McInnes knocking them back is hilarious! Pretty much says we approached him and found him wanting on confidence and ability. The cunts have been tapping him up for at least 6 weeks and then, when he realised what a shit show they were and knocked them back, they come out and pretty much say we 'didnae want him anyway, no good enuff fur ra teddy bears'.

What a fucking shit show of a club, long may it last!

Or Delboy was told by der Hun we will act professionally and pay the comp, it drags on and on, until it makes sense to wait until the double header is done. The papers say over 1m offered in comp, Del wants to go, Sheep say no, Del goes to see sheep chairman, shock horror they have not met the agreed trigger for comp. Del has to resign if he wants to talk to them (officially) that means he could loose over 300k comp. He is worried if they lied about the comp, what about the war chest, and me getting my player wish list, fuck it I look like a tit here, I’m going to loose a fortune, fuck it I will stay and see what happens.

King is a lying skin bastard and the Parks are getting pissed off having to bail him out, now he will be under pressure to fuck off and the Parks and get a greater control of the club,
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro1888 View Post
    Or Delboy was told by der Hun we will act professionally and pay the comp, it drags on and on, until it makes sense to wait until the double header is done. The papers say over 1m offered in comp, Del wants to go, Sheep say no, Del goes to see sheep chairman, shock horror they have not met the agreed trigger for comp. Del has to resign if he wants to talk to them (officially) that means he could loose over 300k comp. He is worried if they lied about the comp, what about the war chest, and me getting my player wish list, fuck it I look like a tit here, I’m going to loose a fortune, fuck it I will stay and see what happens.

King is a lying skin bastard and the Parks are getting pissed off having to bail him out, now he will be under pressure to fuck off and the Parks and get a greater control of the club,
    Summed it up nicely, murty in charge until Christmas, that'll be 10 weeks without a manager, I bet they don't appoint anyone until AFTER the Jan window closes as they are skint

just when murty is about to achieve 3 in a row, fuckin ross county go and take the lead, love the silence when bt go to poundland just after they go behind, to another 'lesser' team

Looks like the Murty bus will be coming to Celtic Park at the end of the month. Chance to chalk up right few goals against them again.

Still can't believe the McInnes debacle. Don't believe he knocked them back at all and think it was more to do with compo or them not wanting to take Docherty as part of the back room staff. See wee EBT McCann had a go at Docherty last night too up at Dens too.

He'd have known he would have not been getting much money in January but his wage budget would still have been significantly higher than at Aberdeen.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

It would have been a step back for McInnes. Not a step down, but a step back. Aberdeen fans actually appreciate him for what he's done whereas he'd be going to the third best team in the country and even if he got them to finish 2nd it wouldnt be long before the zombies turned on him for it.

Can see him going there if/when they get their act together and pull a bit nearer to us

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    It would have been a step back for McInnes. Not a step down, but a step back. Aberdeen fans actually appreciate him for what he's done whereas he'd be going to the third best team in the country and even if he got them to finish 2nd it wouldnt be long before the zombies turned on him for it.

Can see him going there if/when they get their act together and pull a bit nearer to us
    Aberdeen fans have turned on him. Don't think he will be there for too much longer.

I too think he will end up there at some point. Not sure it will be in the short term, though.

Looks like the Murty bus will be coming to Celtic Park at the end of the month. Chance to chalk up right few goals against them again.

Still can't believe the McInnes debacle. Don't believe he knocked them back at all and think it was more to do with compo or them not wanting to take Docherty as part of the back room staff. See wee EBT McCann had a go at Docherty last night too up at Dens too.

He'd have known he would have not been getting much money in January but his wage budget would still have been significantly higher than at Aberdeen.
    Murty got a point against us last season... He's already a legend...... Or at least should be.

Spot on about McInnes, the huns wanted him to rip up his contract and walk. McInnes wanted assurances from the huns that he would be backed up when he got sued for breech of contract, told by huns its his decision..... Therefore obviously its a no.

Truth is they are skint, everyone knows it. Not being able to lure a true hun bastard like McInnes tells its own story. Though it's laughable the position that rat finds himself in trying to save face when he was really wanting to go it would seem.

I think we will destroy them, even though I dont think we are at our best at the moment. Somthing tells me they might feel up for it though.

Aye, its all down to the money/compo situation. If they met his demands he would be off. No two ways about it,
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Murty got a point against us last season... He's already a legend...... Or at least should be.

Spot on about McInnes, the huns wanted him to rip up his contract and walk. McInnes wanted assurances from the huns that he would be backed up when he got sued for breech of contract, told by huns its his decision..... Therefore obviously its a no.

Truth is they are skint, everyone knows it. Not being able to lure a true hun bastard like McInnes tells its own story. Though it's laughable the position that rat finds himself in trying to save face when he was really wanting to go it would seem.
    This is ecaxtly the situation. He would be already be in Ibrox now if he got what he asked for.

The Aberdeen fans should be raging that he even had the thought of going, even though it was always on the cards. He has done well with Aberdeen at times but his actions must now cause disharmoney among staff, players and especially the fans.

Like you said, they are skint and its showing more and more now, especially when they can lure an orange cunt like him.

somethings up, jackson in the record

By staying true to himself, McInnes showed more guts and astute judgement than King’s regime have mustered ever since they found the bravery to burst through the boardroom door and bring down the last lot.

In rejecting their advances, the 46-year-old and his chairman Stewart Milne have also conducted themselves with the kind of dignity and professionalism which went missing from the top of the old marble staircase six years ago, along with the Arsenal shares.

The Zombies chain of command, in all their various guises since those dark days, have at least remained consistent in one regard. They have been profoundly lacking in class throughout.

The official but anonymous statement which greeted the news that McInnes had chosen to stay at Pittodrie was an outrageous insult not only to the man himself but also to the intelligence of every single Zombies supporter.

It reeked of a Dave King hissy fit and, given his penchant for the use of the word ‘concomitant’, it seems reasonable to assume he was very much involved in the drafting of this abomination.

By stark contrast, his opposite number Milne handled this entire affair in an exemplary manner from start to finish, when he welcomed McInnes back to Pittodrie like a prodigal son.

Milne was spot on during a wholly open and transparent interview on Saturday, in which he expressed his disbelief that no-one inside the Ibrox bunker had been big enough to put a name to those absurd, highly-offensive five paragraphs.

ibrox bunker

sheep had a banner sat saying, 'concomitant you reds', almost funny

The court grass Mark Wilson on Clyde there saying the Huns could be top come the OF game at end of the month.

The court grass Mark Wilson on Clyde there saying the Huns could be top come the OF game at end of the month.
    Used to really like him when he was with us. Decent squad player who never moaned about being in and out the team. Then he became a cunt who cosies up to jabba.