Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Newco Huns

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Newco Huns

He missed out on a pretty large compo deal from Der Hun because of it and I don't really know how he can be so stupid to let it happen. If Forest wanted him then why couldnt he just have waited for them to make an approach like normal?

You'd think a city trader would be smarter, but then again maybe it was his lack of managerial experience showing. Brentford was his only other job and he left at the end of his contract.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    He missed out on a pretty large compo deal from Der Hun because of it and I don't really know how he can be so stupid to let it happen. If Forest wanted him then why couldnt he just have waited for them to make an approach like normal?

You'd think a city trader would be smarter, but then again maybe it was his lack of managerial experience showing. Brentford was his only other job and he left at the end of his contract.
    Just one calamity after the other. Bit weird how it all worked out with Forrest giving them the job eventually. Wouldn't surprise me if it is was Warbs and Weir who held it back hoping to salvage their compo.

They resigned on the Monday but were allowed to take training and hold the usual press conference on the Friday, no not having it

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    They resigned on the Monday but were allowed to take training and hold the usual press conference on the Friday, no not having it
    If you hand your resignation in at work you usually have to work for like 2 weeks after

I thought they would win until I heard they were taking training with Forest today. Their whole argument is dead now, I think.

Still, King has much bigger worries. JJ reckons that even if nobody buys these shares it will still cost about 3 million to print the prospectuses.

Coral won that court case about the Huns being relegated (or not, as was the case and finding)

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    If you hand your resignation in at work you usually have to work for like 2 weeks after
    Not in fitba

Thornhill the brief who represented huns at court last week has just been declared bankrupt FOR NOT PAYING TAX TO HMRC, you couldn't make this shit up

Thornhill the brief who represented huns at court last week has just been declared bankrupt FOR NOT PAYING TAX TO HMRC, you couldn't make this shit up
    Hahaha, Semi!
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Seen that yesterday. Almost expect this shit. Keith Jackson said the Huns don't call it the journey anymore they call it the banter years. Again, beyond parody.

Park, Murray and giligan have done walking away from the huns, mind that's only because they're too old to run like fuck

Would love to know what is going on there. JJ and others are alluding to the 3Bears ousting the Lying King and doing a deal with Ashley.

Seems the most plausible route. King's a busted flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Would love to know what is going on there. JJ and others are alluding to the 3Bears ousting the Lying King and doing a deal with Ashley.

Seems the most plausible route. King's a busted flush.
    He can't survive not stumping up the 10m or whatever to buy out the other shareholders and it was the other 3 bears who gave him up to the takeover panel , his lies are going to catch up with him soon, surely to fuck

He can't survive not stumping up the 10m or whatever to buy out the other shareholders and it was the other 3 bears who gave him up to the takeover panel , his lies are going to catch up with him soon, surely to fuck
    Don't think too many of the shareholders will sell. Huns with shares won't rock the boat and Ashley and the Easedales are hardly going to sell. But, he has to have 20 million in a bank account to prove to the Takeover Panel that he has the cash before he makes the offer for shares. And then there is the cost of the prospectus, said to be about 1 million.

Can;t see a way out for Dave so the game must be up.

huns game at 1box after the break is sat 29th April so we get to beat them twice in a week & I could batter dan in my sleep.

Salivating at that one. Double header against the Huns. Historically we always do well out them.

huns game at 1box after the break is sat 29th April so we get to beat them twice in a week & I dream about dan in my sleep.
    Lets slow it down some.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Lets slowdance some.
    Now dan

Wow, you never fail to impress me, dan
    Thanks dude. I always assumed you held a grudge against me of some kind, due to my general superiority.

That means alot coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Thanks dude. I always assumed you held a grudge against me of some kind, due to my general superiority.

That means alot coming from you.
    That is one of the many posts I write but am too shy too post, how you got it just adds to your legend