Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Newco Huns

Default Re: Newco Huns

Lenny," we're a small horse in this race but will give some a bloody nose", hun nose is gushing

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Lenny," we're a small horse in this race but will give some a bloody nose", hun nose is gushing
    Lenny is taking loads of shit off of them. They are saying he influenced the ref etc. They also weren't happy at his celebration at one of the goals.

Pedro is level 5'ed up with total pish.

Garner and waghorn have scored 3 between them for ipswich tonight and did last weekend, that championship must be shite

Garner and waghorn have scored 3 between them for ipswich tonight and did last weekend, that championship must be shite
    What do you expect from players coming from best squad in Scotland!

Pedro yesterday

"We always win so at least if we don't win we learn, so we never lose".

no glasses were harmed in the making of this press conference

Pedro yesterday

"We always win so at least if we don't win we learn, so we never lose".

no glasses were harmed in the making of this press conference
    Did he really say that?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Did he really say that?
    It's on the bbc so who knows &again no link from me, what a cunt

It's on the bbc so who knows &again no link from me, what a cunt

Are you just making me do this because i am already humiliating you on tip 67?

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Are you just making me do this because i am already humiliating you on tip 67?
    Respect dan for managing to last 4 days before mentioning your luck so far on tip67, though Huddersfield are top of epl and will probably be top longer there than you on tip67

Respect dan for managing to last 4 days before mentioning your luck so far on tip67, though Huddersfield are top of epl and will probably be top longer there than you on tip67
    Hahaha. Was it you that said I should be sectioned?

How does it feel that someone who should be sectioned is better at predicting football results than you?

Respect dan

Appreciate it man.

I see the scum paper is trying to reach new lows. This is not a post from some moonman on one of der hun forums, it's and actual piece that they have let some ex hun write about Lenny. It's fuckin incredible that we still have a society with this underclass still allowed to air their bile.

By Kenny MacDonald
    HUGH BURNS has branded Hibs boss Neil Lennon a DISGRACE after his behaviour at Ibrox last Saturday.
    Former Zombies star Burns says Lennon’s actions could have sparked a riot — even though he’s been cleared by cops.

Gers supporters bombarded social media with complaints about Lennon’s conduct in his side’s 3-2 Ibrox triumph.
    They claimed Lennon’s gestures towards fans after Simon Murray’s equaliser were provocative.

Burns said: “I thought the way Neil Lennon behaved was disgraceful. I was in the TV gantry, and I was both angry and disgusted with what I saw.
    “The gesture he made was clearly an ‘up yours’ one. It wasn’t only provocative, it showed a real lack of class.
    What Lennon did was terrible, especially given that there’s already bad blood between the fans of the two clubs after last year’s Scottish Cup Final.
    “It’s all very well celebrating, and everyone knows Lennon’s an emotional guy. But the way he behaved beggared belief.
    When it happened I looked at the fans around me and I saw anger and hatred on their faces. It could easily have sparked a riot. All it needed was one guy who had a drink too many to react and it would all have kicked off.

“It would have been like the time Lennon got attacked on the track at Tynecastle when he was Celtic boss.
    “I’m surprised the police didn’t investigate what went on, even just to warn him. It’s as if he thinks he’s above the law.
    “I’m not representing Zombies when I say this, but I want to defend my club and its fans because I’m one of them.
    “What’s gone on in the past has been well-documented, with his confrontation with Ally McCoist, and him being sent bullets in the post.
    “You you can’t condone that kind of stuff. It’s undeserved, but he does bring a hell of a lot of attention on himself.”
    Burns claims the Hibees hierarchy are likely to be unhappy at their gaffer’s conduct.

Burns added: “I doubt if Rod Petrie and Leeann Dempster will be pleased at what happened.
    “Their team had a brilliant result last weekend, but all the stuff since has been about Lennon’s behaviour.
    “Celebrating with your team’s fans is one thing. Gesturing at the opposition’s is another, and he had no reason to do that.”

Utter scum right enough Paul. Cringy reading tbh.

After 3 games huns are 5 points behind us and sit proudly in 6th place, if pedro keeps the best squad in Scotland playing with consistency they might hang on to a top 6 finish & Keanu how will you collect your winnings if Jameeyy remains banned or is that the reason for your 'free Jameeyy' campaign?

Pedro wanting huns in Scotland squad and to "... have minutes ", just as we're doing well at international level pedro wants to hamstring us with his best squad in Scotland, how long until our meeja take up his wishes

Pedro wanting huns in Scotland squad and to "... have minutes ", just as we're doing well at international level pedro wants to hamstring us with his best squad in Scotland, how long until our meeja take up his wishes
    I'd like to see more huns in the Scotland squad. It's hard to want them to lose with so many invincibles in the first team.

Love this shit. Like who? Lee Wallace ahead of KT or Robertson? Kenny Miller ahead of Griffiths.

Pedro will be out the door after we got to Ibrox. We'll take at least another three and he will carry the can. Murty will take over for a while then Walter returns to the end of the season. So obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    I'd like to see more huns in the Scotland squad. It's hard to want them to lose with so many invincibles in the first team.
    Stick to supporting your own hun country, we're doing ok without them in the squad