Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Default Re: Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Yeah pretty much. They can stick to womens sports as far as I'm concerned. And the kitchen, obviously.
    It's just retarded that women get to do it in the first place.

Boxings dead, last i'll watch it.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Boxings dead, last i'll watch it.
    Fuck off, man. Bad decision but that fight is what boxing is all about. Can't wait for rematch.

Watched it again tonight actually and scored it 7/5 this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Watched it again tonight actually and scored it 7/5 this time.
    What rounds did you give Canelo? I gave him 2,3,11 and 12

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    What rounds did you give Canelo? I gave him 2,3,11 and 12
    I gave him round one too.

Fuck off, man. Bad decision but that fight is what boxing is all about. Can't wait for rematch.
    Bad decision, you mean corruption. The sports corrupt to the core. Fighters fight 25 bums on their way to the top, then have 3-5 tightly contested fights to try and cement a legacy.

Many of these tightly contested fights usually have judges bought.

MMA has now overtook boxing.

Bad decision, you mean corruption. The sports corrupt to the core. Fighters fight 25 bums on their way to the top, then have 3-5 tightly contested fights to try and cement a legacy.

Many of these tightly contested fights usually have judges bought.

MMA has now overtook boxing.
    Canelo and GGG have been fighting world class opposition for years. That was a master class on Saturday night. The type of cultured spectacle your homoerotic UFC could never deliver.

Canelo and GGG have been fighting world class opposition for years. That was a master class on Saturday night. The type of cultured spectacle your homoerotic UFC could never deliver.
    Yes, a very rare fight between two well matched boxers. No disagreement. The result throws all that right out of the window. It was Golovkins win.

The reason homos are taking over the fight game is because their sport doesn't go to a decision as often. Harder to buy a judge that way. So generally the results are more acceptable.

Boxing makes a mockery of itself, fuck even McGregor getting a fight against Mayweather was a joke.

Yes, a very rare fight between two well matched boxers. No disagreement. The result throws all that right out of the window. It was Golovkins win.

The reason homos are taking over the fight game is because their sport doesn't go to a decision as often. Harder to buy a judge that way. So generally the results are more acceptable.

Boxing makes a mockery of itself, fuck even McGregor getting a fight against Mayweather was a joke.
    If you get the chance then search youtube for Teddy Atlas' reaction on live TV. He didn't fuck about. Just after the fight the presenter was banging on etc about the fight and when he turned to Atlas, he asked how the judge came to that score (118/110). Straight away, he said, corruption in boxing.

Actually, I'll link if for you as long as your boyfriend doesn't get jealous

Sums it up. I seen him pure screaming in another video lol nearly gave himself a stroke

Anyone watching tonight?

I am hoping Burns gets smashed and we never see him again. Does my tits in so he does.

Eubank should win at a canter. This Super Series is a great format. They should move it beyond the Super Middleweight division. If Groves and Eubank both take care of business tonight they will fight next, and that will be a topper.

Anyone watching tonight?

I am hoping Burns gets smashed and we never see him again. Does my tits in so he does.

Eubank should win at a canter. This Super Series is a great format. They should move it beyond the Super Middleweight division. If Groves and Eubank both take care of business tonight they will fight next, and that will be a topper.
    You got any links mate?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    You got any links mate?
    http://www.stream2watch.ru/boxing/an...9?l=1377507987

They keep getting scrambled tonight. Greedy fucker Eddy Hearns.

Anyone watching tonight?

Typical scottish sports fans tbf. He isnt world class but won world titles at multiple weights despite not having any power.

Deserves more credit than he gets.

Typical scottish sports fans tbf. He isnt world class but won world titles at multiple weights despite not having any power.

Deserves more credit than he gets.
    Thought this was the post were you come into tell us boxing is fake.

Aye, folk bought into the hype but he just does my tits in with his wholesome image. I bet he wanks his dug or something weird like that.

It is power with Burns. If he had a knock out punch he would defo have been world class. He has made a good career for himself, though. Took a fair few second prizes along the way but to be fair he has fought the best available which is commendable. Alex Arthur schooled him what feels about 20 years ago.

http://www.stream2watch.ru/boxing/an...9?l=1377507987

They keep getting scrambled tonight. Greedy fucker Eddy Hearns.
    Thank you. My brother gave me now tv to watch.

But thanks for the link anyway mate

Watching Selby v flores fight, flores giving it a real go, could be a good fight

Thought this was the post were you come into tell us boxing is fake.

Aye, folk bought into the hype but he just does my tits in with his wholesome image. I bet he wanks his dug or something weird like that.

It is power with Burns. If he had a knock out punch he would defo have been world class. He has made a good career for himself, though. Took a fair few second prizes along the way but to be fair he has fought the best available which is commendable. Alex Arthur schooled him what feels about 20 years ago.
    "Took a fair few 2nd prizes ...", you mean he lost contests that only have 2 contestants

Selby showboating with his arms down, hope this Mexican knocks him out cold