Thread: Boxing

Default Re: Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Selby showboating with his arms down, hope this Mexican knocks him out cold

lol, you are a devious man lol
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Thought this was the post were you come into tell us boxing is fake.

Aye, folk bought into the hype but he just does my tits in with his wholesome image. I bet he wanks his dug or something weird like that.

It is power with Burns. If he had a knock out punch he would defo have been world class. He has made a good career for himself, though. Took a fair few second prizes along the way but to be fair he has fought the best available which is commendable. Alex Arthur schooled him what feels about 20 years ago.
    It seems like an act but he is legit one of the nicest guys u could meet.

Town full of cunts acting like hard men and probably the toughest cunt is the nicest most harmless guy about.

Also boxing is a load of shite but ye back yer local bhoys eh
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Crolla looks like T-bag from prison break

Burns is shite. As is this fight. It's like watching the championship play off and you just know the winner will get battered by the better fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    "Took a fair few 2nd prizes ...", you mean he lost contests that only have 2 contestants
    No I mean he has took a few second prizes. Second prize is a saying for losing a fight.

Burns is defo finished. In it for money now to take a few defeats.

tbh though think he is overall better than Crolla. Just took him 4 rounds to start throwing digs.

He is way fitter than Crolla so he should have got active earlier and i think he would have squeezed it on pts.

As pual said though, both are finished.

Scottish boxing is as bad as it has been in 20 years. Nobody at coming through. Get Scotty Harrison out the jail. Him and Burns would be worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    Nobody coming through? Hahaha what!?
    Right then, Jamie, I will humour you. Who is coming through that potentially could win world titles, like Burns and Harrison?

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    Josh Taylor. He will end Burns career.
    Long way to go before he is even called a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Right then, Jamie, I will humour you. Who is coming through that potentially could win world titles, like Burns and Harrison?
    Harrison was such a disappointment. Matches what me and WGS were saying about our culture.

Off the drink he coulda been one of best scots ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Harrison was such a disappointment. Matches what me and WGS were saying about our culture.

Off the drink he coulda been one of best scots ever.
    Aye, he was on the cusp of going over and getting a superfight with a Maequez, Barrera or Morales. Would have moved up to welterweight too eventually. Same time as all the legends were in that division, Mayweather et al. But he chose to cut about East Kilbride and Cambuslang taking speed and valium.