Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Default Boxing

Well it's taking a break tonight, unless you think Freddie Flintoff is a serious professional boxer. I might have a punt on him being ko'd in the second round (because realistically a twat like this should be ko'd for even attempting it). The only doubt I have is the pantomime theme surrounding the fight, the boxer he's up against dosn't have much of a career to throw away, so mabey be pursueded to dive....? The bookies have kopped this too, Dawson is favourite for a ko in every round, yet Flintoff is favourite on points... hmm.

8/1 for the 2nd round ko btw

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Boxing

Have to say I quite like Flintoff, seems like a decent bloke.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Well it's taking a break tonight, unless you think Freddie Flintoff is a serious professional boxer. I might have a punt on him being ko'd in the second round (because realistically a twat like this should be ko'd for even attempting it). The only doubt I have is the pantomime theme surrounding the fight, the boxer he's up against dosn't have much of a career to throw away, so mabey be pursueded to dive....? The bookies have kopped this too, Dawson is favourite for a ko in every round, yet Flintoff is favourite on points... hmm.

8/1 for the 2nd round ko btw
    I think the odds reflect that Flintoff will be quicker than this dude. Mind, so would an athritic snail by the looks of the fat bastard. If he doesn't get knocked out, he should in theory, be able to avoid most of his punches.

Price/Skelton was fairly good. Price is some fighter.

on now, swinging handbags as expected

edit; my ribs

Holy shit that was grimm. Boxing should retire

lol the bookies called the fix before the fight tbf, Dawson was favourite to get a ko in every round but underdog to win on points because the judges were always going to give it to Flintoff

Dawson only swong 1 punch and floored him in the second round lol.

I hope he got well paid for that whoorish performance. Pride really took a battering there for the fella. Flintoff wouldn't survive a mother's day scrap in any local bar

I don't really know what the point of it was. Usually thinks like this "raise the profile" of the sport, but all that's done is make boxing look like even more of a joke than it already was.

I know. If that had've been the standard 8 rounds for a professional fight, Flintoff would have 'boxed' himself out and lost. Funny to watch, not so much that it's allowed to happen.

It would be like someone off of Cornation street walking onto one of those charity football games and banging in 5 goals, humilaiting for whoever else has ever played pro football.

I'd love to see who Dawson's two wins were over, and if he's actually that shite when he isn't being paid to lose.

Price v Fury is the only real fight I'd be interested in now. And obviously Pacq v Mayweather but that won't happen

Is Price good enough? Never seen him box.

I'd really like to see Fury fight one of the Klitscho's before they retire and Khan v Brook seems like it's going to happen soon.

Yeah Price seems quite good, tank of a lad. Him and Fury fucking hate each other too, quite a bit of history since he beat Tyson in an amateur fight and then nicked his '08 Olympic place which forced Tyson to go pro.

Pacman v Marquez the night. Should be good stuff at 4 in the mornin..

If anyone watched the Kessler fight, as expected he rattled Brain McGee. 3rd round lol, wtf was mcgee thinking stepping into the ring there?

Pac man got Ko'd by Marquez a cracker.

pac man has lost his speed and Mayweather will want a fight now probably. it's embarrassing the fight should have happened about 3-4 years ago and the coward mayweather has waited until beyond now.

both fighters failed boxing fans to provide a fight with both in their prime, now it's a lost cause.

I'm not convinced Pac mans heart is in it as much now, though he said he is not going to retire.

Not much Pacman can do now sadly. Up next to end their boxing career relatively early is Amir Khan tonight in Vegas. If he gets beat tonight it's definatly game over as he's already had 3 whippings in his last 4, although one got overturned due to a painkiller pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Not much Pacman can do now sadly. Up next to end their boxing career relatively early is Amir Khan tonight in Vegas. If he gets beat tonight it's definatly game over as he's already had 3 whippings in his last 4, although one got overturned due to a painkiller pill.
    I don't think pac man is finished. It was proven that pac man actually beat bradley after a review with 8 officials. all found that he won. (we all know how corrupt boxing is in america) judges always favour their own.

Then he got caught with a ko punch against Marquez, who even at 39 looks as strong as ever. Although it's been reported that manny was actually winning and then walked into a punch.

so he's lost 1 fight fair and square. It could be a good thing maybe mayweather may think he's weaker and go for the fight. still that fights appeal has dropped dramatically.

Khan on tonight. Hope he gets KTFO but his opponent seems to have been handpicked
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast