Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1619

Thread: International Snoozeball

Default Re: International Snoozeball

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    He's a sizeist wee cunt
    He contradicts himself in the same sentence by mentioning Spain. Guy really is a moron. He said we needed height and then brought on Anya when it started going tits up. Total moron. Scotland should have easily gotten second in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    He contradicts himself in the same sentence by mentioning Spain. Guy really is a moron. He said we needed height and then brought on Anya when it started going tits up. Total moron. Scotland should have easily gotten second in that group.
    Never mentioned height once in the last few games when we were getting results, he's basically admitted to choosing lesser players like Martin and MacArthur to gain height over ability.

All said and done WHO will do a better job, if he goes it's a stick on for Mcleish or billy Davies or some cunt like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Never mentioned height once in the last few games when we were getting results, he's basically admitted to choosing lesser players like Martin and MacArthur to gain height over ability.

All said and done WHO will do a better job, if he goes it's a stick on for Mcleish or billy Davies or some cunt like that.
    O'Neill from NI would take the job, I think. Guys lives in Edinburgh. Or even someone like Alex Neil. No need to go for one of the Presbyterian dinosaurs. Even the Huns passed up on the two you mention.

Just waiting for our media to suggest Rodgers, they're desperate to get him out of our dugout

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Heights got fuck all to do with it. Especially coming from that midget.

We lost goals from set pieces mainly because of poor marking.

Remember he wasn't playing Griffiths becauase he was "too small" who scored? Yes the small guy.

So his theory has been proven wrong by Griffiths.

The issue is the ability of players he chooses. Berra, Fletcher, Martins, Philips, Mulgrew, McCarthur are all either past their best or bang average.

Biggest issue being 2 Centre backs. Berras level is some 4th placed spl side. Mulgrew was past his peak like 3 years ago.
    Maybe it's just me but I thought that Gordon should have done better with their first goal the other day. I think he should have come out for that. It was a good ball in but perhaps he should have came for it.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

I saw some others blame Gordon too but it wasn't his fault. If he came for that he'd be in no mans land, it wasn't great defending by his backline but mainly an excellent delivery. Not everything has to be someone's fault
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I thought that Gordon should have done better with their first goal the other day. I think he should have come out for that. It was a good ball in but perhaps he should have came for it.
    Think he could have got a hand/fist on in it, kinda 50/50 on it being "his fault" but shouldn't have relied on others to clear the danger.

O'Neill from NI would take the job, I think. Guys lives in Edinburgh. Or even someone like Alex Neil. No need to go for one of the Presbyterian dinosaurs. Even the Huns passed up on the two you mention.
    Cheer up lolercoaster,
    O wat can it mean ,
    ToA sad orange (Scottish) bastard
    And shite footballb teeeeaaaamm.

Scotland are shit, support the landlords why don't you? Harry Kane is on fire

Italy, Croatia, Portugal, are the likely opponents in the playoffs for anyone still interested

Still the other seeded team to be confirmed, lets hope the scum if the north get it.

Very few younger ambitious managers would want it, like a player wanting to play 40/50 games a season few managers with options want to only manage 3 or 4 games a season and no competitive games for a couple of years.
    That's why I think we would end up with one of the washed out managers mentioned.

Record now suggesting English fa will go for Rodgers after their next world cup fuck up, the desperation aside I don't think Rodgers would welcome international management, he's more about working daily with players to improve them

Record now suggesting English fa will go for Rodgers after their next world cup fuck up, the desperation aside I don't think Rodgers would welcome international management, he's more about working daily with players to improve them
    That's the point I was making about even the Scotland job, what decent manager wants to give up a job he absolutely loves to manage a handful of friendlies over the next few years before trying to get a squad of midgets to the next euros.
    Edit
    Even MON waited until all the big opportunities were gone before he went into international management.
    Last edited by Wgs3inarow; 10-10-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Cheer up lolercoaster,
    O wat can it mean ,
    ToA sad orange (Scottish) bastard
    And shite footballb teeeeaaaamm.

Scotland are shit, support the landlords why don't you? Harry Kane is on fire
    I genuinely am not all that fussed, Keanu.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Very few younger ambitious managers would want it, like a player wanting to play 40/50 games a season few managers with options want to only manage 3 or 4 games a season and no competitive games for a couple of years.
    That's why I think we would end up with one of the washed out managers mentioned.
    Michael O'Neill is your man. I'm telling you. Perfect match.

I don't think he would take it but worth considering that MON did want the job when he left Celtic. Maybe he seen it as an avenue to getting one of the big jobs down there.

The English FA pay stupid money to their manager. They would offer Brendan at least double what he gets with us I reckon.

Well, no World Cup for the US either

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Well, no World Cup for the US either
    Really? What happened there then? First one they've missed for a while. Usually a good side the US.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Really? What happened there then? First one they've missed for a while. Usually a good side the US.
    Lost to Trinidad & Tobago while Honduras beat Mexico and Panama beat Costa Rica

Bellamy in the papers saying at Celtic under o'Neil he had no idea what tactics/formation we were playing, no training ground set plays but that Martin was a great motivator