Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,761 to 1,775 of 1775

Thread: Engli$h Pr£mier League Thread

Default Re: Engli$h Pr£mier League Thread

8 managers but they don't name one of them. Thought they were supposed to be revealing them today.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

https://twitter.com/jmemc7/status/948316595079794689

Now That's What I Call Patter 2018
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    https://twitter.com/jmemc7/status/948316595079794689

Now That's What I Call Patter 2018
    This is wrong on so many levels
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Arsenal out of FA cup at first fence, wenger is determined to leave that club in a right state, no CL and losing at least £100M from getting no fees for ozil/sanchrz
    Last edited by jake10; 09-01-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Wtf are Chelsea up to these days? First they were supposed to be bidding £30m for Andy Carroll - who then got injured and is now out for up to 6 weeks - and now they're apparently offering silly money for Crouch. Conte's lost the plot it seems.

Doubt it will be silly money but Crouch is better than he gets credit for. Seems like a great guy too (which apparently justifies it when its Toure so..).

Must be an English quota they're having to meet too?

Doubt it will be silly money but Crouch is better than he gets credit for. Seems like a great guy too (which apparently justifies it when its Toure so..).

Must be an English quota they're having to meet too?
    He does a decent job and kept it up for his age but still a move to Chelsea is mad, hope they want Gordon still as well.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    He does a decent job and kept it up for his age but still a move to Chelsea is mad, hope they want Gordon still as well.
    and maybe boyatta

tv rights sold for £4.6BILLION down from £5.1BILLION, that'll be epl fucked then only making £1.2BILLION a year for tv rights in uk, they're lucky they make BILLIONS from overseas tv rights

This must be the bursting bubble I always heard Scottish fans prophecize

This must be the bursting bubble I always heard Scottish fans prophecize
    It will reach a ceiling at some point though in terms of TV money. Then it will gradually come down. They are so far ahead with it though that even when it starts moving down they will still be miles ahead.

My mate works at sky and says Scottish sports wise makes up 10% for sky, so if we got 10% funding from the cash they get we would be on over £400mil

still buttons compared to what they get but it would make a big difference to Scottish Football, it's a disgrace they never fought for better deals tbh.

Sky and BT's money, and the reason they are happy to pay so much for games, is in their broadband and telecomms networks which they sell in packages

Sky and BT's money, and the reason they are happy to pay so much for games, is in their broadband and telecomms networks which they sell in packages
    It really fuckin annoys me the way they try to rip you off if you have one platform or the other. I'm moving house soon and I currently have Sky. If I want BT sports on it, it will cost me £26 per month.

When I move and if I get BT TV, it will cost me £3.50 per month. A total fuckin joke that it costs so much and I'd bet the same applies the other way around. The more cynical amongst us would think that they've got their collective heads together to rip the public off as much as possible

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    It really fuckin annoys me the way they try to rip you off if you have one platform or the other. I'm moving house soon and I currently have Sky. If I want BT sports on it, it will cost me £26 per month.

When I move and if I get BT TV, it will cost me £3.50 per month. A total fuckin joke that it costs so much and I'd bet the same applies the other way around. The more cynical amongst us would think that they've got their collective heads together to rip the public off as much as possible
    Dont bash capitalism - it works. You commi!

Commentator on sky about united, "well finishing second this year is just like winning the league".....

Didn't the rags say that about the huns last year and they never did finish 2nd